Author Topic: Sold my Like  (Read 605 times)

scootertherapy

• View Profile
Sold my Like
« on: May 19, 2021, 05:18:43 PM »
Sold my like bc I could no longer take the fumes.  Someone bought it in jan or feb. Turned the money right around and sent it to China for one of these electric bikes. Very fun. Easy to put together and goes fast enough for me.  No tag, taxes .. none of that.  Just arrived yesterday. I drove it for 20 minutes or more and the battery level hasn't moved. and no more asthma issues.
Must admit, it was painful being scooterless for that long tho.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 05:21:45 PM by scootertherapy »

Ruffus

• View Profile
Re: Sold my Like
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 06:12:42 PM »
👍great color, congrats to that.
Could you pls give some details about motor (kw) etc.?
If its not too nosy, maybe its price too?
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

scootertherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »
👍great color, congrats to that.
Could you pls give some details about motor (kw) etc.?
If its not too nosy, maybe its price too?

It's weird. There is no reply button to your comment. Just says error.Thought I included the power rating in the first post. It's 3000 watts, 63 volts at 20 amps. It's goes fast enough for me, about 35 top end but I'm on the heavy side. Battery weighs about 35 pounds. Yikes. Charged fast, but it may have been mostly charged when I got it. Says about 6 hours. I have solar running my shed so it will mostly be free. 

Um.. no problem sharing what I paid. There is no forum for these bikes. I'm homeless now.. lolz I joined an electric scooter club only to be told it was for those stand up types. I got most of it from the sale of my like/  I paid 1878 including delivery to to the inside of my shed, from China.  alibaba.  They are listed at 980 now plus shipping.  Pretty sure the same as when I purchased.

Used to ride my like and not feel sleepy (bc of the exhaust)  unlike my younger days. . With this I felt really sleepy after riding it and got a good nap. I'm 62, so that's important these days. lolz.  Company that shipped it was very thorough. Given all the shipping issues in the world, the timing still worked perfectly weather wise.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:33:38 PM by scootertherapy »

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 10:18:50 AM »
Thank you for this info.
Good your new scoot is "treating" your asthma too.
I dare to say you will be welcomed in this forum with your E-ride, 'cause most of members here are "petting" all kind of two- or fourwheelers.
Kymco themselves put up an E-scoot.(pls see pic)
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

scootertherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 01:32:03 AM »

I dare to say you will be welcomed in this forum with your E-ride, 'cause most of members here are "petting" all kind of two- or fourwheelers.
Kymco themselves put up an E-scoot.(pls see pic)
Thank you. Think I'll hang out then. Amazing how much scooting helps lift spirits. I could not wait for this thing to get here. 

So.. is that now sold in the US?  Wouldn't mind a second more trad. e scoot.
This one is more standing friendly with a tampon sized seat. I'm gradualy learning to stand on it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()