Author Topic: Speedometer Error  (Read 2223 times)

kawzak

• View Profile
Speedometer Error
« on: August 01, 2008, 01:25:11 AM »
OK I don't have a GPS, but I do think my speedo reads a little faster than I am really going. Typically is the P-250 speedo optimistic?
has anyone done a test to see how much theirs is off,if any? Mine P-250 now has a little over 400 miles on it,so it's still new. I have heard that some of these scooters read a little fast. any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks.

olbull

• View Profile
Re: Speedometer Error
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 10:33:08 AM »
130 km/81mph  flat out on  the  speedo..GPS  =77.6mph

5% error at  top end

OlBull

Only  400 miles???? 

They  only  get better..Ill  have mine  a year  next  week  and I  have 15000km..

Never thought  ridiing in  circles  could  be this  much  fun ;D
2007 P250

If  your  not the lead dog the  scenery never  changes

kawzak

• View Profile
Re: Speedometer Error
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »
Thanks for the reply on the speedo question Olbull, and Yeah only 400 miles. Too many times I must take my pick-up to work to haul supplies for work or for home projects. I really enjoy riding though. Thanks for the reply. Oh, by the way the other day I was riding home just not paying much attention as I should have.My speedo was reading over 35mph ( I was in a 30 mph zone), Didn't see the police officer with his radar on- he didn't look twice at me, so that was just another indication my speedo is off some, even at a lower speed. thanks again. 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()