Author Topic: I need fuel level sensor for Agility 125  (Read 2297 times)

axy

• View Profile
I need fuel level sensor for Agility 125
« on: October 27, 2010, 08:27:01 PM »
Anybody?

The thing is over 50 US$ here, and considering that I am poor bastard from third world country, and Agility is my gf's vehicle, she would be happy with used one (3780A in the pic).
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: I need fuel level sensor for Agility 125
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:59:13 PM »
Hi, axy. This place has about 6 different ones, not sure which one you need, but they are all just over 3 US$ and they ship from 4 different countries. Hope it helps!

http://www.scooterpartsmania.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=15dqq2u9bd04r69usga5pgbi95&keyword=fuel+level+sensor

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:52:01 PM »
This is great info. Are they reputable? Tnx.
Does anybody have idea which one would fit in A125?
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 11:10:39 PM »
I have not used them, axy, but I did see that they used to have a store on eBay. I think it was in Australia. When I read all of their feedback it seemed like the only big thing was that shipping for certain items could take a long time. Of course those could have been from someone ordering from a different country. They seem to have been around awhile. If I tried using them I would probably order something inexpensive and maybe send them an email to ask how long shipping would take to my country for that item to judge their customer service.

Okay, looking at the site again I see that the $3 price is only if you order a quantity of 10. It will actually be $8 to order a single one. I'm sorry I didn't notice that before.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 07:47:05 AM »
I have not used them, axy, but I did see that they used to have a store on eBay. I think it was in Australia. When I read all of their feedback it seemed like the only big thing was that shipping for certain items could take a long time. Of course those could have been from someone ordering from a different country. They seem to have been around awhile. If I tried using them I would probably order something inexpensive and maybe send them an email to ask how long shipping would take to my country for that item to judge their customer service.

Okay, looking at the site again I see that the $3 price is only if you order a quantity of 10. It will actually be $8 to order a single one. I'm sorry I didn't notice that before.

Well, it is 8 US$ + no shipping charges.
They have already responded to me that it should be this one  http://www.scooterpartsmania.com/fuel-level-sensor61913-p-1451.html .
I will give it a go today. I will wait 3-4 weeks for the thing to arrive, but I think it can be expected...
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »
I'm glad they knew which part it was. I tried looking at each pic but the diagram pics for Kymco parts is not very clear and I could not even begin to guess which one would be the right one.

Well, I hate to see you have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. The free shipping sounds great, though. And they respond to emails quickly. If this place works out it could be a real blessing for getting parts in your country. I will keep my fingers crossed that they send you the right item, axy, and that maybe since you are a new customer they will rush things a bit for you!  :)

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 11:56:08 AM »
I'm glad they knew which part it was. I tried looking at each pic but the diagram pics for Kymco parts is not very clear and I could not even begin to guess which one would be the right one.

Well, I hate to see you have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery. The free shipping sounds great, though. And they respond to emails quickly. If this place works out it could be a real blessing for getting parts in your country. I will keep my fingers crossed that they send you the right item, axy, and that maybe since you are a new customer they will rush things a bit for you!  :)

I am quite accustomed to 3-4 weeks delivery. For us in Europe, when the cheapest shipping option is selected, it usually takes 3-4 weeks.

I`d rather wait a bit more than pay 50 US$ instead of 8 US$! There is plenty of groceries left in remaining 42 US$!

Thanks again for your help.
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 02:22:33 PM »
You're welcome, axy, and I hope to read in a few weeks that they treated you well.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()