Author Topic: plow question  (Read 220 times)

Ole

• View Profile
plow question
« on: November 15, 2021, 04:17:00 PM »
New to the forum, and new Kymco owner.

I just bought a used 2015 450i turf.  Price was great, extreamly low miles, and I love the compact size for around the yard in the summer.

My question is about a snow plow.  I'm somewhat on the stingy side, and don't want to shell out huge $$$ for a plow.  I have had some bad experiences with "universal" applications for other machines in the past, and am wondering where to look for "direct fit" plows/push tubes/mounts for my machine.

Have also heard that stuff that fits on an Arctic Cat Prowler 500, will fit on my 450i...is this a true statement?

Thanks

souzamoto

• View Profile
Re: plow question
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 05:23:32 PM »
Checking Kymco USA Accessory catalog on line, the plow does not come up so I imagine they do not stock. I can't say 100% that the AC Prowler 500 kit will fit but there is good possibility it will. Under the AC plastic, it's basically a Kymco 450.
The after market is small for this model but I will check and get back to you
CJS

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
Re: plow question
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 04:58:07 PM »
I have a Moose plow on my 450i (66"wide) the biggest issue is where the winch mounts on the 450i, it's really too low to lift a plow properly, it pulls back more than lift, I am working on fabricating a pulley setup above the plow as a lift point
RandyO
IBA#9560

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()