Author Topic: Posting from your cellphone  (Read 220 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Posting from your cellphone
« on: November 28, 2021, 08:00:45 PM »
It can be done.
My daughter inlarged my keyboard size.
You can  even take and upload pictures to your post :)
I used to sit in Yellow Springs and wish I could post pictures of the images in front of me. Then I figured out how to do it one morning.
Stig
)posted this on my cell phone while watching  Michigan beat Ohio State in the replay)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:11:57 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Ruffus

• View Profile
Re: Posting from your cellphone
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 08:11:08 PM »
@Stig, yes, I'm doing this exclusively on telephone, too much of a hassle to put pics on to laptop etc...
Just to clean out my phone its to be transferred on computer or external harddrive.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:26:26 PM by Ruffus »
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2021, 08:16:37 PM »
@Stig, yes, I'm doing this exclusively on telephone, too much of a hassle to put pics on to laptop etc...
Judt to clean out my phone its to be transferred on computer or external harddrive.
I just plug my camera into the computer. Then through the computer I can crop and edit the pictures. Then post them to the Forum. Or send them back to my cell phone. Stig
PS, on an average scooter ride I take 75 to 100 pictures with a camera.... which is why I need the heated gloves to warm my hands back up. :-)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 08:20:43 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

klaviator

• Huntsville, Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 10:29:27 PM »
I can post using my phone but I rarely do.  I also rarely take pics with my phone.  I use an actual camera and then download the SD card from the camera to my computer.  Besides the fact that my camera takes much better pics than my phone, it is much easier to use.  I went on a 200 miles ride yesterday and took 160 pics with my camera.  If i was using my phone I might have taken 20 pics at most.  I was wearing winter gloves yesterday and took most of my pics with my gloves one.

Try doing this with your phone:

I Ride Therefore I Am

Rocket City, Al

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()