Author Topic: Electric Scooter Disater Company to Avoid  (Read 715 times)

scootertherapy

• View Profile
Electric Scooter Disater Company to Avoid
« on: January 07, 2022, 01:17:35 AM »
Bought my electric scooter last year.  Rear tire wore out real fast. It had a slow leak I could never find.
Thought I purchased 2 more 8 months ago, including the one in my thumbnail.  Never arrived, no tracking number no refund.  Avoid H-H Technology. They are are terrible liars.

Told them to refund it directly via paypal and they claim to not have a paypal account.  Just a heads up. I know most here probably don't care for electric scooters.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:26:41 PM by Stig / Major Tom »

Ex-KLR

• Cumberland County Tennesee
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Scooter Disater Company to Avoid
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 01:54:20 AM »
Bought my electric scooter last year.  Rear tire wore out real fast. It had a slow leak I could never find.
Thought I purchased 2 more 8 months ago, including the one in my thumbnail.  Never arrived, no tracking number no refund.  Avoid H-H Technology. They are are terrible liars.

Told them to refund it directly via paypal and they claim to not have a paypal account.  Just a heads up. I know most here probably don't care for electric scooters.

If you paid them via Paypal, they must have an account. Paypal should go after them.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 04:36:55 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Like 150i ABS

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 10:08:49 AM »
@scootertherapy, sorry to hear about your bad experience with this Chinese company.My writing NSR and off topic, for I had quite a contrary contact with:

Dongguan Yingfei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

..where I ordered two 200Ah LifePo4 accus for my boat to replace 7 year old gel batteries.
The company contacted me via email after my order was placed and asked what appliance it would be, how I would charge those accus and what kind of connectors I wanted to have.
Accus came within 10 days, free delivery, with chargers, built in digital display, aviation sockets, etc.
All in all, a satisfying deal.
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2022, 04:36:23 PM »
Edited your post - we are not a forum to air such purchase issues. Please advise those interested in buying an electric scooter from overseas to PM you to learn of your negative experience.
You didn't pay by PAYPAL - or eBay? Both have recovery methods.
If you used a credit card - most have a mechanism to return your purchase price.

Stig

Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

scootertherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 06:31:19 PM »
Edited your post - we are not a forum to air such purchase issues. Please advise those interested in buying an electric scooter from overseas to PM you to learn of your negative experience.
You didn't pay by PAYPAL - or eBay? Both have recovery methods.
If you used a credit card - most have a mechanism to return your purchase price.

Stig
Well you aired a positive purchase experience, so that should be edited as well .. right? This internet wide censorship is getting really old.  I paid by wire transfer as ali would not take any of my cards at the time. I sent the same company more money (for tires which they mis quoted the shipping method & cost) after alibaba added a paypal option and I got my money back. Same company. But a partial refund of 150 (of the 5000 wire) got lost by ALi and now they want to send more back to ali for them to lose. Not happening. They claim it's not their issue, but I'm not the one in business with alibaba, they are.

Seems like bizzarro world when an american censors another american who speaks ill of a chinese company. But his appears to be where we're headed as a nation.  Got to keep up your social credit score for xi.. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:39:35 PM by scootertherapy »

scootertherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2022, 06:37:58 PM »
@scootertherapy, sorry to hear about your bad experience with this Chinese company.My writing NSR and off topic, for I had quite a contrary contact with:

Dongguan Yingfei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

..where I ordered two 200Ah LifePo4 accus for my boat to replace 7 year old gel batteries.
The company contacted me via email after my order was placed and asked what appliance it would be, how I would charge those accus and what kind of connectors I wanted to have.
Accus came within 10 days, free delivery, with chargers, built in digital display, aviation sockets, etc.
All in all, a satisfying deal.
Nice. What 'are' you using it for? lolz
I bought about 6k worth of life power 24v. batteries .. 4500 ah total for 3 batteries and some other things, from signature solar..  One battery stopped charging.. Got them  for the same price as it would have cost me from China. So some things are cheaper, some not..

Ruffus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2022, 06:50:44 PM »
@scootertherapy, bought this two batteries primarely to see how they perform when charged by solarpanels on my boat.
Secondly I might set up a fotovoltaic island system for my house to be partially independent from public electricity net. I'm testing how those LifePo4 batteries will last to have hands-on data for my voltaic project.
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2022, 08:38:12 PM »
This internet wide censorship is getting really old. 

Nope.
Please reread your "Registration Agreement".

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

JJJoseph

• Kymco Sento
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 06:09:51 AM »
Paypal should go after them.
PayPal asks that you start your claim with the seller and get a response first.  Then PP will look at the claim.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()