Author Topic: So many scooters and motorbikes in Hanoi!  (Read 340 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
So many scooters and motorbikes in Hanoi!
« on: April 17, 2022, 02:52:22 PM »

The chaos at major intersections in this one is amazing.

Obviously I never visited Hanoi....but I also never saw Saigon or any major city during my visit, so this is all new to me.
I did see many residences in small 'vills constructed entirely from flattened beer and soda cans!

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Mancashire

• NE Ohio B400
    • View Profile
Re: So many scooters and motorbikes in Hanoi!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 05:45:37 PM »
Remind me not to complain about overcrowded streets and crazy drivers/riders here in NE Snohio. It was refreshing to see so many scooters. Yet with the seemingly disregard for personal safety, and for other riders/walkers/cars that shared the road with them makes me glad we have more regulated streets her in the US. But some part of me wishes I could ziap around through traffic as those scooter riders do. Thanks for posting.

Quick-Star24

• View Profile
Re: So many scooters and motorbikes in Hanoi!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 05:01:30 PM »

The chaos at major intersections in this one is amazing.

Obviously I never visited Hanoi....but I also never saw Saigon or any major city during my visit, so this is all new to me.
I did see many residences in small 'vills constructed entirely from flattened beer and soda cans!

Stig

It seems in those "other" countries, India for example, there are no motor vehicle laws whatsoever...total chaos and yet it seems never any accidents in the hundreds or thousands of videos....of course surely there are accidents....but no laws of any sort that I can see watching from "over" here...LOL

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()