Author Topic: Need/want your opinion on performance parts......  (Read 7206 times)

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: Need/want your opinion on performance parts......
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2010, 04:50:03 AM »
Hi, bat. If these folks ship from their shop in California, and they have a model that firs your scoot, you might could find a deal (clearance price) on that Leo Vince exhaust. Could be worth a call to find out.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/2066280563.html

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »
Leo Vince ZX - $125 plus actual shipping...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2046687917.html

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2010, 05:04:22 AM »
Okay, bat...on that Yasuni Z you was thinking about...which one of these is it?

http://www.yasuni-exhaust.com/pages/pricelistpag.html

Thanks.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »
Hi, bat...came across this sports linkup thing. Not sure how it all works yet, but looks to be similar to that scoot mashup thing, but for parts. Here's the links for parts that will match your scoot.

http://www.sportslinkup.com/shop/0-Kymco-zx50-1-NEW.html
http://www.sportslinkup.com/shop/0-Honda-Dio-1-GALLERY.html

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2010, 05:46:48 PM »
thanks rianna...i will look that up in a bit when i get to my new puter.. :D  .i may hit a better price on the pipe.....
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2010, 06:42:36 PM »
Hi, bat, I don't know if all of your performance parts came in yet or not or where you are at with your mods. You may have decided on a pipe and gotten it already, but I saw this article from a fella in New Zealand (I think) that was modding a racing DIO. Every time he modded something he did an update and listed what he did. I noticed some part #'s and such so I thought I'd pass it on. Might help locating things for that vertical engine of yours.

http://www.scootling.co.nz/50cc_dio.html

Good luck with your upgrades!! :)

grantourismo

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2010, 11:56:54 AM »
Hi, bat, I don't know if all of your performance parts came in yet or not or where you are at with your mods. You may have decided on a pipe and gotten it already, but I saw this article from a fella in New Zealand (I think) that was modding a racing DIO. Every time he modded something he did an update and listed what he did. I noticed some part #'s and such so I thought I'd pass it on. Might help locating things for that vertical engine of yours.

http://www.scootling.co.nz/50cc_dio.html

Good luck with your upgrades!! :)

I know that scootling, he is a shop owner sells scooter and performance part !
I used to have my scooter SYM dd 50 modified in his shop. I got 70 cc kit and performance exhaust from overseas friend
He does the work.
LOL that 70 cc kit is only like 40 US dollar, pipe is something like 40 US dollar too, engine seized once I just put some 2 T oil in fuel tank
It still goes well  HAHAHA

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »
Wow, grantourismo, you had the Sym DD50? 8) I think you've had many scoots, no? From what I read some parts are interchangeable among the Kymco ZX50, the Sym DD50, a Daelim, Honda Dio and a couple others. We have this member here, thebatman, who is doing MANY mods to his ZX, you can see his BEFORE pic in the Eye Candy section. I can't wait to see his lights and strobes. One of the things he is going to do is a 70cc kit like you are talking about! I can't wait to see his AFTER pics.

WOW! You get performance pipes from New Zealand for 40 U.S. Dollars?!! From where...the scootling place? Now I wonder if they ship to the U.S.??

I sure hope his mods go well and he comes back soon with some awesome pics!! :)

WT100

• 100 countries or bust, 74 so far.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2010, 05:09:05 AM »
Bat - I'll throw a strong vote in for the Lew Vince.  Gained me about 8mph just by itself on my Vento Triton.  Be warned, it may come with a restricter cone inside just where it bolts on.  Easy to cut out and then away you go.

Restricter cone -

A video of the pipe in action.

grantourismo

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2010, 08:57:16 AM »
Bat - I'll throw a strong vote in for the Lew Vince.  Gained me about 8mph just by itself on my Vento Triton.  Be warned, it may come with a restricter cone inside just where it bolts on.  Easy to cut out and then away you go.

Restricter cone -

A video of the pipe in action.

gotta love the lovely tone of two stroke ;D

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »
hey guys, yeah i ordered the lv zx chrome pipe....still being a slack ass on my upgrades.... i'm kindof nervous about going that deep in... i am trying to gather as much as i can before hand since several of the zx clan have left me all alone :'( :-\.. still have 2 weeks before pipe will arrive... it'll be REAL freshly made :D
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

thebatman

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
wheres the dude that had a sym dd50????? went to order a 220mm bid brake rotor kit... dude said it wouldnt fit....THAT i dont get... zx/dio/sym all the dam same......i want that kit... :D
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2010, 07:21:34 PM »
Not sure where you tried to get your brake kit or how knowledgeable the person was. Possibly they just didn't see the ZX on their list? You might want to email him back and ask why he thinks it won't fit. Are the measurements all the same? When I was looking for a rotor for mine I found that folks often did not know all of the models one might fit. They only knew the ones they usually sold it for. Some of those rotors are nice, too. I'd hate to see ya lose out because a salesperson didn't know his product. Can't wait to see your pics when you're all done. Good luck!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()