Author Topic: Cannot complete the registering process on the Noodoe app.  (Read 871 times)

Plaky

• View Profile
Cannot complete the registering process on the Noodoe app.
« on: August 13, 2022, 12:12:50 PM »
Hi all, I just bought a new 2020 spec Kymco AK 550 last week and I tried to register on the Noodoe app to change the  time and do some personalization. I followed the process and accepted all request then I got to the page that says I agree and next. It only allows me to log out. I registered another two different username and email adress and the same happens. I mailed Noodoe directly and they said there was a bug which they fixed and told me to log out and try again. Still did not work and the same happened. I then registered a 3rd email and password and the same happened. So frustrated as I want to change the time and personalize the Noodoe. Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it. Thanx in advance. Glen.

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot complete the registering process on the Noodoe app.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 05:43:45 PM »
Hello Palky,
Welcome to the forum!
Bit obvious of course - but is it far to the dealer?
Talking someone through making lasagna is harder than showing them..
Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

randyo

• Farmington, Strafford County, New Hampshire, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 06:19:01 PM »
tell me what registering a Noodoe does ? I have a 2022 AK550, but don't have a cell phone

somehow my owners manual got separated from the scooter, but should have it on Tuesday when dealer reopens
RandyO
IBA#9560

rjs987

• 2022 Kymco AK 550 - Matte Deep Blue
  • Central Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 06:09:52 PM »
I have to go by memory here. I had the same issue initially but then I rechecked all the data I was putting in and the format for something, don't remember which, needed to be very specific to make it work. Something like CAPS for the letters in the VIN or formatting the phone number exactly or something like that. The owners manual doesn't have that info included.

ON another forum someone posted this link for info on Noodoe.
https://sites.google.com/view/kymconoodoe15-en/home
Maybe there will be something there that will help?

Randyo, registering the Noodoe phone app allows you to access hundreds of pre-configured displays for the clock, radar, weather, speedo, and other screens that you can put on the Noodoe screen on the bike. It also enables you to customize your own screens. In addition it gives you 3 years free of one country of your choice to download the maps for navigation. After 3 years there is a fee to renew the license for the map services.
/bob
2022 Kymco AK 550 Super Touring Extreme in Matte Deep Blue
RETIRED - US Navy and Air National Guard and civilian career

randyo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 07:23:23 PM »
I have to go by memory here. I had the same issue initially but then I rechecked all the data I was putting in and the format for something, don't remember which, needed to be very specific to make it work. Something like CAPS for the letters in the VIN or formatting the phone number exactly or something like that. The owners manual doesn't have that info included.

ON another forum someone posted this link for info on Noodoe.
https://sites.google.com/view/kymconoodoe15-en/home
Maybe there will be something there that will help?

Randyo, registering the Noodoe phone app allows you to access hundreds of pre-configured displays for the clock, radar, weather, speedo, and other screens that you can put on the Noodoe screen on the bike. It also enables you to customize your own screens. In addition it gives you 3 years free of one country of your choice to download the maps for navigation. After 3 years there is a fee to renew the license for the map services.

ok, I think I understand, basically it makes your Noodoe screen become a remote display of your phone apps, without a cell/smart phone, the noodoe function is just the 3 screens 
RandyO
IBA#9560

rjs987

• 2022 Kymco AK 550 - Matte Deep Blue
  • Central Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 08:01:57 PM »
Yep.
/bob
2022 Kymco AK 550 Super Touring Extreme in Matte Deep Blue
RETIRED - US Navy and Air National Guard and civilian career

randyo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 08:18:29 PM »
Yep.

one more notch on a reason to get a cell phone I guess. my son has been bugging me for years, I don't need Google at my fingertips.

I just don't like monthly fees. I do have a SPOT GPS tracker, when I go somewhere I have it with me, not always turned on, but I can always turn it on and hit the 911 button anywhere in the world
RandyO
IBA#9560

leomagnus

• Providence, RI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 07:00:41 PM »
Randy, You can get a decent cell phone mount with shock absorption to use with google maps. I prefer that over the noodoe map, plus it easily accessible. Did you get a chance to get out to Laconia in June?

Dean
Rome, Italy
'97 Honda SH50
'98 Aprilia SR50
'01 Gilera Runner 180
'05 Honda SH150
I have minor knowledge on basic maintenance based of many conversations with scooter mechanics in Rome, Italy.

Warwick, RI, USA
'12 Kymco People GTi 300
'18 Kymco Xciting 400i ABS
'22 Kymco AK550 ABS

randyo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 07:58:54 PM »
Randy, You can get a decent cell phone mount with shock absorption to use with google maps. I prefer that over the noodoe map, plus it easily accessible. Did you get a chance to get out to Laconia in June?

Dean

I avoid Laconia during bike week, but I was there 2 days ago
RandyO
IBA#9560

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()