Author Topic: Seat hard to close  (Read 3915 times)

sparko

• View Profile
Re: Seat hard to close
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 03:54:19 PM »

''Wow, sparko, I hope I'm as lucky as you, because I know one day I'm going to drop the keys in there just as I'm closing it! I've had that feeling since the first time I opened it. I REALLY have to get an extra key made! ''

Rianna

about the only thing you need to know before you buy a key online is there is a right cut key and a left cut key. find out what yours is- I keep an extra key on a 'D' ring with me when I am out on my scoot. I have never had to push my scoot home but ... not something I want to experience. Not through some of these neighborhoods here in Indy. :o Good talkin' to ya!!

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 01:28:59 AM »
Hey, thanks, sparko. I didn't know that about keys and I will find out what I have.

Indy ... hmm. I have heard that Gary is somewhat of a crime capital. Folks in Indy drink 'pop', I believe, and experience some abhorrently COLD winters! Beautiful scenery, though.

And, I concur...NO pushing of scoots through undesirable neighborhoods! Ever! Anywhere!

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 03:38:48 AM »
Now  that I think about it, my neighbors probably are saying, "Well, there goes the neighborhood." every time they see me riding my scoot through their neighborhood. Especially on the Super 9 which makes some god-awful noise, I must admit.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()