Author Topic: So Sad  (Read 2042 times)

mrjlube

• View Profile
So Sad
« on: November 29, 2010, 10:47:30 PM »
Well everyone this was my first season with my x 500 and today i had to put it away for the winter!! Man was I sad when I took the battery out!! I then covered her up and said "i'll see ya soon" Oh well it will be there in the spring!! I wish you all the best this holiday season and thanks for all the info.you have given me this year!!

Rianna

• View Profile
Re: So Sad
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 12:37:25 AM »
Thank you! Wish you Happy Holidays as well, mrjlube!!

You can still come visit even if your scoot is covered up. :)

glopezz05

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 02:17:03 AM »
what else did you do to winterize the scoot?
Im usually on a bicycle, so for me, this thing is hauling ass!

mrjlube

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 12:55:57 AM »
Of course I will still come visit!! ;D I love you all!! As far as what I did...... I removed the battery and put it on my Battery Tender, I filled the tank all the way and put in a couple onces of Stabil fuel stabilizer. Ran it a bit to run the stabilizer through before removing the battery, filled tires to proper pressure then covered it up and put it in the shed. Cant wait untill the spring!!

Dr. Scooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »
I have yet to park mine for winter and do not plan on it. If she will start I am going to scoot except on ice and snow
2007 Kymco Xciting 500

Modding a scooter is a beatiful thing!

winginman

• View Profile
    • Accugen DNA Service
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
Happy Holidays to you as well.  I plan on riding as long as the streets are clear of ice or snow. 
Jim
09 Kymco 500Ri (His)
04 Aprilia S500 (Hers)
01 Honda GL1800 (Ours)
DNA Paternity Testing www.accugendna.com

BlueScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
There are some benefits to living in Mississippi. I'm thankful for year round riding. :)

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 07:59:46 AM »
 Rosie has also been put to bed for the winter........Heavy sigh   :'( ........ stabilizer in the gas tank, battery in the basement and the seat in my closet (to keep it clean, dry and critter nibble free).
 Weatherman tells us to expect a bit of snow tonight and tomorrow.  Too bad I don't have a snowmobile.   
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

TPococke

• Pueblo, Colorado United States
  • "Life is Good!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 03:08:45 PM »
I have yet to park mine for winter and do not plan on it. If she will start I am going to scoot except on ice and snow
I ride all winter as well. A pair of Extreme Carhart bib overalls and a full face helmet and I can manage anything that doesn't include snow and ice. The snow only lasts a day or two when it does fall here in eastern Colorado.
Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()