Author Topic: Kymco AK550 - Noodoe Problem  (Read 525 times)

ZigaD

• View Profile
Kymco AK550 - Noodoe Problem
« on: July 16, 2023, 11:39:06 PM »
Hello !

Just joined this forum so I can ask for hell regarding my problem.

A few weeks back I took my Kymco AK550 to annual service and they replaced 12V battery. After that, my noodoe stoped working. Looks like textures are missing and there are no pictures/texts. (See pictures in attachment).

When I try to update to latests Noodoe version from the app, it just won’t update. When transfer is complete, sometimes when i turn off the ignition the update animation will start and end in a few minutes and sometimes it just won’t show the updating animation. Even when animation is shown and I wait for it to finish, the noodoe won’t update and when I turn on scooter it will still show the old version 😕

It’s funny that the transfer progress shown on display is shown without a problem and it’s not distorted.

Any help would be appreciated.

rjs987

• 2022 Kymco AK 550 - Matte Deep Blue
  • Central Iowa
    • View Profile
Re: Kymco AK550 - Noodoe Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 12:42:09 AM »
That looks like a problem with the computer that controls the Noodoe on the bike. Possibly caused by something that the dealer did while replacing the battery but that really should not have happened.

Does the phone app show everything as it should?
Does the phone app show the proper installed (on your profile page under "Creations").
Did that update progress bar on the bike display go all the way to 100%
/bob
2022 Kymco AK 550 Super Touring Extreme in Matte Deep Blue
RETIRED - US Navy and Air National Guard and civilian career

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()