Author Topic: W.T.F.s UP??  (Read 4488 times)

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
Re: W.T.F.s UP??
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 11:23:08 AM »
see there...STINKING MOTHER f***ERS.....i have an idea on it for sure, ISN'T THAT RIGHT? ..thats right, you read every fkn word i type.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »
I had someone get my CC info and tried to take out $5k from my bank... Luckily the bank denied the transaction but this whole hacking and identity theft thing is quite annoying
Wow, sorry that happened to you, aokark...and glad your bank was on the ball! Good reason not to do any transactions online.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
see there...STINKING MOTHER f***ERS.....i have an idea on it for sure, ISN'T THAT RIGHT? ..thats right, you read every fkn word i type.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Wow, bat...after having read everything on this forum, I have to say that you never once (NEVER ONCE!) struck me as the crybaby type. Turn that idea into fact, man. Fire up that search engine and type in How to Trace a Hacker. There are security forums, anti-virus forums, anti-hacker forums and even some very good articles out there with info on the subject. Track 'em down. You don't have to be some top secret government agent. Kids with a keyboard and an internet connection can do it.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 01:21:56 AM »
I ounce traced down someone that got in to my pc by calling my server and they gave me a ip address
of were it was comeing from and I found out it was my x wifes boy friend. man did I hit the fan.
because he was a cop and I almost took his padge away. because he was on the office pc doing it.

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 01:44:20 AM »
WooHoooooo! Way to go, blue!!

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 02:05:19 AM »
ya was not the best part of my life but the way she liked to spend money im better off with out her.

jprestonian

• 2007 Kymco People 250, 2011 Honda PCX
    • View Profile
    • a scooter called wanda
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 03:07:43 AM »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't replacing all the fillings in your teeth with tiny GPS transmitters.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 03:18:16 AM »
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't replacing all the fillings in your teeth with tiny GPS transmitters.
not funny just came from the dentist.

glopezz05

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2010, 04:57:34 PM »
not funny just came from the dentist.

if you sit quietly in a room by your self you might be able to hear the jim rome show on am radio!
Im usually on a bicycle, so for me, this thing is hauling ass!

Yager E

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »
What really bugs me is when I get an email from my own address trying to sell me fake rolexes or something in French that I got the other day in my Yahoo account! I just keep changing my password often and hope for the best. Most of the time they just want email addresses to use for spam. Hopefully lightning will hit their computer.....then them!!
Elliot

2010 Yager GT 200i
Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders
Support our Troops!

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 01:36:25 AM »
if you sit quietly in a room by your self you might be able to hear the jim rome show on am radio!

I like country music so I need to tune in the fm a little better maybe better go back in for more fillings lol.

Cloud

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 04:13:46 AM »
Some people hear things and don't  have fillings.

old mod

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 10:18:03 PM »
it really is bad, i've been hacked in the past, 'cos i didn't secure my wireless network. i researched the methods the creeps use, it's scary, no matter what you do they can get you! it's their game! best we can do is make everything as secure as possible and hope they get bored and leave us decent people alone.

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 11:38:36 PM »
I somehow got the "System Tool" virus even though I Use Norton Internet Security 2011 . It was a nasty little bugger . Symantec wanted $99.99 extra to remove it , I was not happy . I think I finally got shed of it thank goodness . Now I am paranoid to do much of anything on the internet . I thought using the highest rated antivirus was safe , now I just don't know . Oh well , Happy New Year everyone except the hackers and spammers .

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 02:38:15 AM »
I'm sorry to hear it, juice. Symantec/Norton is not among the best out there, in my opinion. Here is a good place to see what all is available. They do have some guides that tell you how to get rid of certain viruses and a place to post questions about viruses. Oddly enough, I learned about it some years back from a post on Symantec forums. ??? :D

Good luck and Happy New Year to you, too!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()