Author Topic: Hi from an (old) newbie in the UK  (Read 1162 times)

old mod

• View Profile
Hi from an (old) newbie in the UK
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:11:03 PM »
Hi all, Recently bought a Agility City 125, which does not seem to figure anywhere on the Forums.
I have lots of queries, and thoughts on scooting, and from reading this forum i've found the knowledge, good english, and fellowship to be a pleasant revelation!!!
Thank you All

blue

• View Profile
Re: Hi from an (old) newbie in the UK
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 10:28:58 PM »
welcome old mod. yes you well find a lot of useful infoe here and maybe friends.\

Agent Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 12:23:02 AM »
Welcome "old". There are several "olds" here including myself.

Hoolander2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 02:51:59 AM »
Yep, welcome, Old Mod.  ;)  In the imortal words of Jerimiah Johnson: ". . . it's been so long since I've heard so much good English talked at me".   ;D  From the motion picture "Jerimiah Johnson" circa. 1970?

Rianna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 03:38:57 AM »
Hi, old mod. Congratulations on your Agility City 125!

And welcome to the forum!! :)

tom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »
Hi from Dorset! I will be collecting my City 125 next week (rare in the UK). How do you like the machine? Cheers,Tim.

old mod

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 12:53:02 AM »
Hi Tom, Agility City rare in the UK? Not as rare as in the US of A. I've owned it now for 4 months approx. and after my initial problems with the glass fuse! everything has been OK. It's a long time since i first scooted 40+ years! But this scoot as the name, is very agile, and i love the way it handles, but the other part of the name "city" is apt, i don't know which part of Dorset you intend to ride, but it's cruising speed is a comfortable 50 mph. I am doing the hard break in method, as i put a link into on that heading, only done 550km but have briefly seen 65mph downhill on the speedo. The other thing to beware of are the tyres, great in the dry, but beware of manhole covers in the wet!! i've ridden mountainbikes for a few years and know how to handle a bike when it slides!!!!
     Hope you have fun riding, welcome to Kymco scooting, get in touch if you have problems or questions.
                    Keith

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()