Author Topic: Fog ride cut short  (Read 231 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
Fog ride cut short
« on: January 25, 2024, 03:39:51 PM »
First scooter ride of the year - first since Dec 26th I think.
Was part way to my coffee village, taking a few snaps roadside when my phone went off.
Wife was getting ready for work - and found that daughter #4 had spiked a fever.
Well - not leaving a young lady home alone while I'm miles away having coffee with the street people.

Fever is down at mid morning now. She works in a hospital lab - and is sensibly calling off today.

It was one of those soaking wet fogs this morning. You could feel and see the fog droplets!

That's not an under-seat fire - just my heated gloves.

As a full-time night rider - I do up my rear lighting :) (with the turn signal on, and Broccoli bands on the lever > the LED light bar doubles and the single tail light becomes 3 red lights) I make no apologies.....

I was impressed again - at the zip of this 155cc scooter. But then all are built to jump off at stop lights! Even the 50's.

time to go check on the youngster....

Stig
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Neil955i

• Cheshire, UK. The older I get, the faster I was...
    • View Profile
Re: Fog ride cut short
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 03:45:38 PM »
Well, when duty calls...  Hope she's fully recovered now Stig.  Better luck next time with the ride!
Regards & ride safe,
Neil

Current garage:  Kymco DTX360 & Triumph Street Triple 675R
Past bikes: BSA C15. Honda S/wing (GL500). Kawasaki GPz750. BMW K100RS. Kawasaki GPZ900R. Yamaha FJ1200 x2. Sprint. Triumph Daytona 900. Kawasaki ZX-7R. T595 Daytona. Kawasaki ZX-9R x2. Triumph Daytona 955i. X-Town

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()