Author Topic: SSR: Street Fair  (Read 174 times)

Stig / Major Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Rural Ohio
    • View Profile
SSR: Street Fair
« on: June 09, 2024, 03:51:22 PM »
(Sorta Scooter Related)
the spring version of the biannual street fair was held yesterday in my regular scootering destination, Yellow Springs.

That mint green building on the right, with the American flag....is this same building in my Xmas photo.

Daughter spotted these scooter pajamas , or for Walmart-ing?

The MP3 Piaggio bubble machine scooter was present again....following a few complaints - he was moved down here to the end of the street!

and this Zuma pizza delivery scooter behind Bentino's (best pizza!)

I know how to hide.....

As did the ladies for their Breakfast Burritos from the Underdog. (their hot sauce causes temporary blindness!)

No idea the crowd numbers - but the day was very pleasant @73°F, low humidity.....and they came out in droves! Several thousands, typically!
Get there before 8:00AM or so - you can park a block and a half from the fair. Much later than that - there are shuttle busses to bring you in from outside the village. Runs, one day, from 9 to 5.

Stig

My daughter chatted with and took this photo of this young lady, who was singing to the crowd.  Daughter did so "because she represents the essence of Yellow Springs."

PS: getting a seat on the Group W?!...not without reservations!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2024, 03:55:48 PM by Stig / Major Tom »
Boston Strong
Rural Ohio

And, I'm feeling a little peculiar.

Neil955i

• Cheshire, UK. The older I get, the faster I was...
    • View Profile
Re: SSR: Street Fair
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 11:51:28 AM »
Fun day had by all eh Stig?  Save me one of those hot sauce burritos  :D
Regards & ride safe,
Neil

Current garage:  Kymco DTX360 & Triumph Street Triple 675R
Past bikes: BSA C15. Honda S/wing (GL500). Kawasaki GPz750. BMW K100RS. Kawasaki GPZ900R. Yamaha FJ1200 x2. Sprint. Triumph Daytona 900. Kawasaki ZX-7R. T595 Daytona. Kawasaki ZX-9R x2. Triumph Daytona 955i. X-Town

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()