Author Topic: Malossi Store Site  (Read 545 times)

Scootsuper9

• View Profile
Malossi Store Site
« on: September 05, 2024, 05:29:41 PM »
Has anyone ordered directly from the Malossi store before? I put in an order, paid, got an error, and now I have a credit charge and no email confirmation of the order or shipping information.

I filled out a contact forum yesterday, hoping it has either went through or they will get in touch. I just wanted to know anyone else’s experience with them. I figured it would have been better than going through a secondary vendor.

Ruffus

• View Profile
Re: Malossi Store Site
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 10:46:15 AM »
Yes, I ordered two times directely from Malossi store here in Italy. Two times a CVT kit for a LIKE 200i. All went smooth. Came with a set of a new counterspring coil, gliders, rollers and larger inner drive

.https://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=30655.msg215843#msg215843
« Last Edit: September 06, 2024, 10:53:36 AM by Ruffus »
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Scootsuper9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 11:47:21 AM »
Appreciated! I found out I had a typo in my email from them “.cm” instead of “.com”. They got back to me on that, I assume they are just not 100% on with their small shop and more focused on distribution and other things.

So far so good, I will keep updated as to when I get my order. Always a fan of their products.

Ruffus

• View Profile
Re: Malossi Store an others...
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 12:41:04 PM »
Yes, I guess here in EU are shops pretty sharp when it comes to customer care, when I ordered a larger quantity of spareparts I got a nice KYMCO jacket as a gift with my parts.
Was not Malossi but a other italian shop.
Happy and safe scootering, Ruffus

Beaker99

• Auckland, New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2024, 01:25:04 AM »
I've been ordering from them for the past 3 years with no major issues. I have found that communication is poor, as in I get no email updates about my purchase being shipped etc, and it seems to take 4-5 weeks to arrive, but it does always get here eventually and their products have been good. 

monkeybongos

• Tampa, Fl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2024, 10:29:44 AM »
Just checked the Malossi site, the price listed for the air filter I recently ordered from a US company was higher, plus an even higher shipping cost (which is understandable).

Odd that a made in Italy product cost less from a US distributor than the manufacturer itself.
2014 BV 350  "IndiGO" (fast, strong and tireless)
2006 Honda Rebel 250  "Snow Leopard" (stealthy, agile and durable)
2018 Lance Cali Classic 200i  "Black Panther" (smooth, nimble, quiet and quick)
2016 Wolf V-50 (sold)

Wanted a Kymco, ended up w a Lance, but that forum is inactive, so I am here

KymcoRockr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2024, 10:05:21 PM »
Has anyone ordered directly from the Malossi store before? I put in an order, paid, got an error, and now I have a credit charge and no email confirmation of the order or shipping information.

I filled out a contact forum yesterday, hoping it has either went through or they will get in touch. I just wanted to know anyone else’s experience with them. I figured it would have been better than going through a secondary vendor.
If you're in the United States, you did buy from a secondary vendor. The company that distributes Malossi products in Belgium owns Malossistore for the US, and are not in any other way connected to Malossi. Probably paid more than you would have if you bought it in the United States too.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2024, 10:09:31 PM by KymcoRockr »
Been riding for a very long time.
AK550
Yager 200

Scootsuper9

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2024, 03:49:47 PM »
Yeah I think I made off pretty well. Fresh 70cc kit, multivar and delta clutch altogetheter for about 360 after tax and shipping. A 70cc kit alone is 285$ on racing planet, 100$ for the multivar variator and $100 for the clutch without the bell.

Malossi store is a direct subsidy of malossi but they use local vendors to fulfill orders I believe.

KymcoRockr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2024, 10:26:29 PM »
Malossi store is a direct subsidy of malossi but they use local vendors to fulfill orders I believe.
Your belief is incorrect. Malossi store is a webtool Malossi distributors can use to sell products. It is not a subsidy of Malossi.
You got a decent deal. A little higher than you would have paid for the same items in the US, once you figure out the difference between euros and dollars, but not bad. And if you believe you are buying directly from Malossi, good for you. 
Been riding for a very long time.
AK550
Yager 200

Scootsuper9

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2024, 02:17:29 AM »
I paid 360 USD after tax and shipping. Where would you find cheaper in the US because I’d love to know where to shop instead. Prices ive seen (no shipping or tax included)
Cylinder: 210-270
Clutch and bell: 185$
Multivar: 127$

Comes out to around 500$ before shipping and taxes. But would love to hear where everyone else gets their parts (aside from ebay)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()