Author Topic: Why no Sento section?  (Read 1124 times)

londor

• View Profile
Why no Sento section?
« on: January 06, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
Ive been looking at a sento and think its just perfect for the shorter,smaller rider that cant wrestle a bigger scoot like a vespa etc.
Its hard to get any info on it though.
Also I notice there is a sento 100 which is SO perfect for my sister but tis only sold in europe?
why would they only sell the 50? The 100 fits a niche no other scooter can.
Would love to get one of those since the 50 is a bit weak for hills around here.

just Wonderin. Any info would be nice.

sparko

• View Profile
Re: Why no Sento section?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:31:11 PM »
a 125 cc agility fits the bill for just about any height person and costs about the same as the 50 cc sento. So even if the 100cc sento is not available here the agility does a good job filling the void. I have one and it is a great ride, strong, and very quick. It also has the 12 inch tires which are better for higher speeds and can handle bad roads much better than 10 inch tires (IMO). You can find a used agility easily and they are usually very inexpensive.  Longer wheelbase makes it a little more stable on the road. Costs new about the same as the sento 50cc. So buy the sento 50cc or get the agility 125 which is 150 % more engine for the same price. I am sure you would be happy with either. Just depends on what you need. I think the 10 inch tires are what attracts some but I like the bigger tires. Goes faster.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()