Author Topic: Received My New Top Box For the DT300  (Read 1901 times)

Syl

• View Profile
Received My New Top Box For the DT300
« on: February 25, 2011, 10:57:54 PM »
Somewhere in one of my post's I stated that I was going to purchase a GIVI V46 but thought the lock was shaby and the Box Too Expensive. Well, I received my new GIVI V46 Box which I decided upon being it was the only logical mounting hardware that would attach to the DT300. I take back the words, shaby lock being I admit, I didn't know how to operate it correctly. The mounting hardware will be very strong, two lock down bolt's and a steel U shape bracket locking down the other end. The finish is great, I purchased the shiney silver top V4G730A, Lock Down Hardware SR92, and Backrest Pad E95S. I have no ownership in any of the above nor do I receive any compensation for this might be called a plug. I am just happy with my purchase and want to as this Forum exist for....pass on info and or experience.
I don't want to give address here or otherwise being not sure how far to go. If one was to contact me through my E-Mail, I would be happy to give any further information. By the way, I purchased the silver top box for my silver DT300!

Whisper

• View Profile
Re: Received My New Top Box For the DT300
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »
If you can Syl - Once you get that box on your scoot can you send a pic!  I'd love to see it!  If you could also send a pic of how it mounts, or the hardware I would REALLY appeciate it - It would be a big help in fitting mine!

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:00:09 AM »
Been a bit too cold to get into the garage to get the box attached....awaiting a bit more pleasant weather! Gonna send you the mounting sheet though and possibly tomorrow I'll shoot some shot's of the hardware also. What E-Mail address do you want me to send this too?

Ckline3783

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »
If I may ask, where did you purchase these items from?

scootinChris

• View Profile
    • Toronto Moto Scooter Club
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 02:54:39 AM »
I'll shoot some shot's of the hardware also. What E-Mail address do you want me to send this too?

I'm curious to the pictures too. ???  :o
If you can post them in one of the public albums, then we'll all can see them.
Please ???
Have Fun & Ride Safe!  ATGATT

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()