Author Topic: Derestriction  (Read 2673 times)

EPiiKK

• View Profile
Derestriction
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »
Hello!
As my first post on this forum i'd like to ask where i can find unrestricted variator bush for my kymco super 8? I've been searching with google but cant find anything. And does switching the variator bush and cutting the cdi restriction increase the fuel consumption?

glopezz05

• View Profile
Re: Derestriction
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 02:54:38 PM »
As for where to get the parts I'm not sure. Try emailing Jeremy at enviromoto.com for help.

In creased fuel consumption is a reality. Higher revs and speeds dictate it. How much of an increase... I don't know... Derestrict and tell us your results!
Im usually on a bicycle, so for me, this thing is hauling ass!

KymcoGuy50

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:23:47 AM »
Hello!
As my first post on this forum i'd like to ask where i can find unrestricted variator bush for my kymco super 8? I've been searching with google but cant find anything. And does switching the variator bush and cutting the cdi restriction increase the fuel consumption?
Are you in the USA?

EPiiKK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 12:42:47 PM »
Are you in the USA?
No Finland, europe

KymcoGuy50

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 03:28:51 PM »
No Finland, europe
Oh.  If you were in the USA, I was going to recommend a shop in Hawaii but they don't ship outside the country.

CritShazy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 11:17:36 PM »
Oh.  If you were in the USA, I was going to recommend a shop in Hawaii but they don't ship outside the country.

What shop?

KymcoGuy50

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 03:21:41 AM »
What shop?
Bought my first one from VT Cycles.  They have really cut back the hours though and watch the time zone difference when you call.  They are still good service and parts providers, just hard to get a hold of sometimes.  Here is the site: http://vtcycles.com/contact.php

I always call because the website is never up to date, I don't even think those hours are the current shop hours.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()