Author Topic: agility 50, not running right fuel in air filter? HELP NEEDED  (Read 782 times)

ste4239

• View Profile
hi

ive used this site for ages now for research but now ive registered so Hi.

The other day riding back from work it felt like when i was going i was being held back i never reached the full speed. Today im struggling to get it started when i do it runs fine but as soon as i rev it its a mess then stalls. Ive changed the spark plug seems like there was oil on it. also ive opened up the air filter and that had exsess fuel there? any help very much appreciated

Regards

Ste
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:50:49 PM by ste4239 »

blue

• View Profile
Re: agility 50, not running right fuel in air filter? HELP NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »
oil on plug not good make sure its oil not gas. have you done a oil change latly.
start with the easy stuff clean the filter and check oil you may have oil in your gas
and need to change your oil realy good if you got gas in the oil you well find oil on the plug
hope thats all it is you may need a valve tune up to if it startes hard. good luck hope its nothing major.

ste4239

• View Profile
Re: agility 50, not running right fuel in air filter? HELP NEEDED
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
many thanks,

found out it was fuel, and there was a blockage making more fuel to be used than nessessary. all fixed :)
Next problem where the hell do you buy a new air filter as i was told that this was causin the problem ive looked everywhere???????????

many thanks pps

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()