Author Topic: KC Super 8 Black Edition  (Read 5447 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: KC Super 8 Black Edition
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 03:02:21 AM »
this dude is in europe somewhere. They don't come with the cheesey lights like we get in the states. Everythings better with scooters over there.

In the Philippines, we also have the Euro-spec lights and not those turn signals hanging outside. I have a black S8 but a 125 4-stroker. I can't modify the intake like that because when it rains, the scoot will be useless.

ill_eagle94

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 03:59:47 AM »
Fabricate a little rain guard for it?
2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2012 Honda Fit Sport

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 07:01:07 AM »
In the Philippines, we also have the Euro-spec lights and not those turn signals hanging outside. I have a black S8 but a 125 4-stroker. I can't modify the intake like that because when it rains, the scoot will be useless.

I totally agree about the lights, I don't understand why the American Riders are forced to use those ugly lights in the outside, does the DOT and the NHTSA think We retarded? what's next, training wheels on our scooters?

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 03:51:34 AM »
what's next, training wheels on our scooters?

SHHHHH, don't give the bastards any ideas..... :D
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 01:38:03 AM »
@eagle 94.  I've tried rain guards on my previous modified ride. It's no use because rain water's direction is unpredictable especially when there's some gusty wind.

@sentinex. Training wheels? I was thinking more of seatbelts! Haha!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 01:43:50 AM »
In the southern states they mandate Duct Tape instead. (seat belt)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
In our country, mandates include non-removal of rear view mirrors.  Before, side mirrors are the first thing to go after a purchase. Some people think OEM side mirrors look sissy. Another is loud mufflers but the laws are limited to certain cities only. Daytime running lights also.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 02:06:17 AM »
I have small (3") bar end mirrors, and have been politely pulled over because the cop did not look there when I passed him (going other direction). As for noise... My own engine drives me INSANE after riding all day. BUT the neighbors all know where I am during the day. I'm REAL easy to find.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

super 8 nate

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 05:58:13 PM »
I have small (3") bar end mirrors, and have been politely pulled over because the cop did not look there when I passed him (going other direction). As for noise... My own engine drives me INSANE after riding all day. BUT the neighbors all know where I am during the day. I'm REAL easy to find.
you should wear earplugs.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()