Author Topic: How long before first "service" (valve adjust, etc.)  (Read 729 times)

plunk10

• View Profile
How long before first "service" (valve adjust, etc.)
« on: May 16, 2011, 11:38:53 AM »
How long did you wait to take your Agility 50 back to the dealer for its first initial maintenance service (includes valve adjustments and other items)?  The dealer recommended 90 days after purchase.  I then asked the average mileage at the 90 days, and was advised somewhere between 300-500km. 

After the first weekend, we put 135km on the scooter already  ;D

Should we expect to take it in sooner due to high miles, or is this more of an time thing.  I want to make sure this is done correctly along with service records in case any warranty issue ever arises.

blue

• View Profile
Re: How long before first "service" (valve adjust, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 01:27:34 PM »
lol Did you say warranty to make long story short its best to save some cash with lapor charge and do all tune ups your self if you can.kymco does not back up there warrenty work to good. they are nice scoots and hold up good and yes I would buy another one but I do most the work on my own scoot .I have had a real bad time with warrenty. If you do need warrenty work done yes all papper work needs to be with you and you need to be strong and make sure they fix what might be wrong in a timely matter and not keep the scoot for ever.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()