Author Topic: Kymco Super 8 questions  (Read 812 times)

Neoviper

• View Profile
Kymco Super 8 questions
« on: June 05, 2011, 11:26:29 PM »
Hey all, I'm new to the community and have alot of questions. I've spent the last few days searching the internet for answers but still have some questions. I'm buying a new kymco super 8 50cc 4 stroke in the next week and was looking at the available upgrades for it. However, theres some things I'm having a hard time finding:

- I cant seem to find any suspension upgrades. Is this because its a dual shock setup? Does anyone know where I can find suspension upgrades?

- How similar is the super 8 to the Agility? I ask this because alot of the parts I'm finding for engines say they are compatible with the Agility but dont mention the super 8

- I was looking at the Stage 6 online catalog and saw alot of really cool items, but I cant find a retailer that sells their stuff. The most ive been able to find was a stage 6 clutch and exhaust

Any help is greatly appreciated! And thanks!

Neoviper

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Super 8 questions
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »
Also, i've noticed they sell racing suspension for the 150cc super 8's. How similar are the 150 frames to the 50's? Are they the same? Do you think I would be able to use the 150cc racing suspension on my 50cc?

Portland Steve

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Super 8 questions
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »
The frames must be very similar if not identical.
Your engine will be the 50cc GY6 and there should be lots of parts.
Be careful buying parts as quality is all over the place and may not do much for you.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()