Author Topic: Post a picture(s) of your Agility 50!  (Read 7547 times)

Jiffycake

• View Profile
Post a picture(s) of your Agility 50!
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:43:49 AM »
Post up pictures of your agility. Also post up what mods have done.

I'll start this one off by whoring my stock agility I just picked up. Don't mind the complete mess in the background  :-[

All I have done so far is remove the decals and the rear splash skirt.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:17:33 AM by Jiffycake »
Agility 125 Part out and Complete A50 Motor w/ super low miles.
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=4718.0

hungryrussian

• Kymco Agility 50 "Sonic"
    • View Profile
Re: Post a picture(s) of your Agility 50!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 05:01:53 AM »
that is a very nice looking ag i see you removed your guilty stickers  ;) i left mine on since it's a 72cc now & i like being able to point ot to the po-po that it is a 50 lol i'll post some pics of mine tomorrow after i clean her up a bit it's time for her weekly bath anyway how did you post them i still haven't figured that out
'08 Agility 50, 72cc BBK, Naraku HS High Speed Variator, some clutch tweaking, UNI filter with homemade cold air setup, Leo Vince Handmade Titan exhaust, lots of random upgrades i'll never be able to remember.. the look on people's faces when i put a knee down through a curve makes it all worthwhile

Jiffycake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 05:12:58 AM »
I host mine on photobucket.com . Make an account (it's free) and upload the pics from your hard disk. After the pics are uploaded, just put the direct link to the pic in between image tags (little picture frame icon/button above the smileys).

« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:23:19 AM by Jiffycake »
Agility 125 Part out and Complete A50 Motor w/ super low miles.
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=4718.0

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 05:28:44 AM »
wow i had no clue photobucket was still around lol i'll get mine up in the morning i see why you picked the blue one it matches your rocket very nicely what kind of bike is that it's very mean looking
'08 Agility 50, 72cc BBK, Naraku HS High Speed Variator, some clutch tweaking, UNI filter with homemade cold air setup, Leo Vince Handmade Titan exhaust, lots of random upgrades i'll never be able to remember.. the look on people's faces when i put a knee down through a curve makes it all worthwhile

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »
I see no pics, only small squares with a cross inside.
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
didn't have time to clean her up and please excuse the red trunk i'm in the process of building one but i gotta have somewhere to keep my rain gear ya know :D

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »
I do see the pics now.
Jiffycake, I see your side stand is hanging down, you should be able to find a spring at your local haedware store, would be cheaper than going to the dealer.
hungryrussian, I see you have LED lights, do they throw out much light,, are they worth using?
Being a shift worker and having a couple of kms of highway with no lights all light helps.

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »
no they really don't throw out much light at all i got them from a friend for 5 bucks brand new so i couldn't complain they do however make me much much more visible to oncoming and side traffic and they make my bike look bigger at night i have been searching all over for some 35w halogen driving lights but i haven't been able to find them locally and of course i want to see them up close before i drop $35 on them.. think i may still go with my HID conversion along with these lights it should give me awesome output :D

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »
Scooter Assassins have 35/35 watt super bright halogen globes for about 7 or 8 dollars.

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »
Hungryrussian: Where did you find the intake plenum (manifold). My filter is just stickin stright out the back, I need to find something with an angle or did you use the stock one?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
yes i cut the stock airbox tubing one link up from the airbox then last night i cut out the restrictive collet inside the pipe(highly recommended) then just tightened my filter down on it and it works and sounds much nicer than the way you have it which is how mine was for about 2 weeks after my build

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »
@ sid.. i'm bouta go check that out i've never seen 'em that cheap before & i'm allowed to have up to 6 forward facing white lights on a 2 wheeled vehicle so i could just add those in with my setup now

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »
i haven't quite mastered Scooter Assasins website what area did you find those in?

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »
Lighting and electrical, in the section for your model, in my case, zx50.

callumP

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 06:01:21 PM »
havnt got mine yet so its stock, but it has the cool indicators everyonelikes :P

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()