Author Topic: Post a picture(s) of your Agility 50!  (Read 7546 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: Post a picture(s) of your Agility 50!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
I posted these pics a while ago under eye candy but may as well repost to put it in the A50 section.

So far fitted race variator, full resticted, 1000rpm torque spring, 5.5g rollers, Re-sprayed polar silver, front and rear chequerplate footplates, fitted top-box (no pics yet).

To do list, Bridgestone ML50 Mola tyres going on on Monday,  Clutch fly spring set on order, new mirrors on order.

Wish list (coming soon as i got the cash) sports exhaust, K&N filter, new grips, chrome side stand, paint centre stand,repaint wheels, re-cover seat in red or cream leather.

Its awork in progress, will get there in the end tho ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:24:21 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »
Hungryrussian: how fast is your scoot going with all the mods you've done?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Hey HungryR,see you got the exact same battle scars as me on your rear footrest and front of the gauge panel? Guess you came off same as me then? No fun is it? I took my pics just after i re-sprayed mine about 4-6 weeks ago. Like the filter and the Leo Vince, best looking exhaust for the a50in my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:32:57 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

hungryrussian

• Kymco Agility 50 "Sonic"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2011, 06:01:31 PM »
kehno: it tops out around 54gps which is my needle digging around in my odometer, cruises around 40-45gps(45-50 by the spedometer) and when i take off from a light i usually leave the car beside me at least for a few seconds, it's a whole new animal :)

Streido: first let me say that i am extremely jealous of your ag.. i mean wow that thing is pretty and tastefully designed and it looks a little evil ;)
but yea about 2 years ago i was turning onto a side street with my girlfriend on the back in the rain and hit a nice patch of gravel in the road, i didn't even have a chance to react because as soon as the front tire hit the bike literally flew out from under me, my girlfriend landed on the air filter box and sat on top of the scooter till ti stopped sliding and i took full force to both knees then helmet then hit the guardrail :) by the way, those are not made to cushion people... then that night it started hailing and the roads were freezing over and i slid out again and bent that brake lever on the other side. bad day

i absolutely love the leo exhaust but there are drawbacks, it's very loud very cool sounding but loud, and i have to remove the muffler from the pipe to get to my oil dipstick, which gets annoying because i'm very observant of my oil level and cleanliness

btw, what is that round thing attached to your front left reflector?
'08 Agility 50, 72cc BBK, Naraku HS High Speed Variator, some clutch tweaking, UNI filter with homemade cold air setup, Leo Vince Handmade Titan exhaust, lots of random upgrades i'll never be able to remember.. the look on people's faces when i put a knee down through a curve makes it all worthwhile

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 06:08:45 PM »
I really fancy the leo vince, best looking exhaust for the agility imo, need to save my pennies ;D

The round thing on my scoot is my road tax disc, we need to display one in the uk. We pay £15/yr for a new one or you get fined or get your scoot taken off you!
Chaos is my co-pilot.

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 06:30:36 PM »
oh yea i love the leo vince definitely gave my scoot a whole new look and it sounds awesome, the price was right as well(only $139 US) best looking exhaust for the agility imo? hands down and it looks like it was made for your bike

i figured it had to be something like that, here in the US we can buy them off the lot and take them cross country if we want as long as the driver is over 16 and does not have a suspended license due to a DUI. only 50cc's of course.
'08 Agility 50, 72cc BBK, Naraku HS High Speed Variator, some clutch tweaking, UNI filter with homemade cold air setup, Leo Vince Handmade Titan exhaust, lots of random upgrades i'll never be able to remember.. the look on people's faces when i put a knee down through a curve makes it all worthwhile

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »
Yeah, looks good,much better than stock ;D is about $160-$170 here for one, just over £100.

Any inprovement apart from looks? Ie speed? Not that bothered, just like the look anyway but more speed is good too :)

I can get this exhaust for nearly 1/3 of the price of a leo, http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/partno_SPRTEX001.php

Dont know how good/bad it is, but it looks ok  :-\ not as nice as a leo but looks ok for the cash I thought? If its just looks and no better performance that is? Would still much prefer the leo vince any day tho. No cash right now anyway  :(
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Jiffycake

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 02:07:02 AM »
I don't think it is worth the risk to determine if it is crap or not, even at that price. Better off saving for something proven/tested.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 02:08:37 AM by Jiffycake »
Agility 125 Part out and Complete A50 Motor w/ super low miles.
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=4718.0

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 07:07:59 AM »
Yeah, your prob right Jiffycake. Just dont have the cash right now for a Leo Vince, much as I want one  :(
Chaos is my co-pilot.

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 05:32:39 PM »
i would tent to agree with jiffy though i do like that price.. and as for performance, combined with my free flow air filter (i would go with k&n if you do this as that's my next upgrade) it allows my engine to rev much more freely not a huge jump in performance but i put the stocker back on the other day to try it out and i could not wait to get home and put the leo back on

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »
My engine revs like hell right now on 5.5g rollers, scarey high revs, have to back off the throttle at times. Been trying to feed the throttle lately instead of just going WOT off the line. Going to try 7.5g rollers at the weekend and up my torque spring feom 1000 to 1500rpm, want to see how that feels. Maybe good, maybe bad, only one way to find out tho  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 02:19:56 AM »
try 3 - 5.5 and 3- 6  sometimes 3 of each is all you may need is a little change.

mrpackerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 09:10:17 PM »
My black floor plastic is really graying.  Any applications, liquid or otherwise, that will restore the blacker shininess to the black plastic trim?

2007 Silver Agility 50
2009 Green Super 8 150

hungryrussian

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2011, 03:52:35 PM »
wow it seems all of your black plastic is graying.. you can try armor all but be careful as it will make surfaces slippery, i coat mine with turtle wax ICE plastic wax on a monthly basis and it stays decently black.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »
I use Turtle Wax "back to black" every 4-6 wks. Rub off as much excess as you can once you let it soak in for an hr or so, that get rid of most of the slippiness.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()