Author Topic: Sooty spark plug, am I running too rich?  (Read 7298 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: Sooty spark plug, am I running too rich?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 11:52:21 PM »
Yup, http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/partno_SPRTEX001.php

Dont know if your stateside or Uk or Europe based, this company is ok for some parts and some upgrades if you cant find things elsewhere.I just noticed the other day they had these exhausts in.

They also do this iridium colored one of the same kind, personally i dont like it, prefer the chrome as it suits my scoot better.
http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/partno_SPRTEX002.php
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
Im pretty sure they deliver outside the UK if you dont live here,their wesite says 20 day delivery for outside UK and says they use DHL.

Not too many left now :o and heres me giving away a link to them, better be one left for me in a few weeks  :P
Chaos is my co-pilot.

ianmac

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 05:20:20 PM »
Im pretty sure they deliver outside the UK if you dont live here,their wesite says 20 day delivery for outside UK and says they use DHL.

Not too many left now :o and heres me giving away a link to them, better be one left for me in a few weeks  :P

I hope they have some left for you... I dont see any Kymco's on the compatible models however.
I dont like the risk of having to modify it to make it work!

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »
It fits ok on the agility they say, I emailed them. The only thing they say may need modified is the clamp to bolt it to the frame. At kost it would need a small bracket made but I think it may just bolt straight on.

I think I prob will go for it if I have enough cash left when I get home from holiday. Leaving on Monday for a week away so will see after then if I can afford it.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()