Author Topic: 300i and small pizza  (Read 947 times)

Syl

• View Profile
300i and small pizza
« on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »
A small pizza box is too large to fit into the Givi 46 so, the last few times we call for pizza we ask them to place it in two boxes which they do. The two boxes fit nicely in the Givi 46. Each time I go to the pizza shop, all the employees come out to see the scooter and watch their pizza fit into a scooter compartment! Yes, I add two bucks for them doing so. One thing to be aware of though, if the pizza is too hot going into the scooter, the toppings will shift! Further, ask them not to slice the half in each box being if there is a shift much of it will shift on the pizza instead of the bottom of the box. Oh and by the way, the scooter box will help keep the pizza warm somewhat! Anyone Hungry!

axy

• View Profile
Re: 300i and small pizza
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »
A small pizza box is too large to fit into the Givi 46 so, the last few times we call for pizza we ask them to place it in two boxes which they do. The two boxes fit nicely in the Givi 46. Each time I go to the pizza shop, all the employees come out to see the scooter and watch their pizza fit into a scooter compartment! Yes, I add two bucks for them doing so. One thing to be aware of though, if the pizza is too hot going into the scooter, the toppings will shift! Further, ask them not to slice the half in each box being if there is a shift much of it will shift on the pizza instead of the bottom of the box. Oh and by the way, the scooter box will help keep the pizza warm somewhat! Anyone Hungry!

Pizza transport is for scooting novices.  ;D

Scoots were the sole transportation means for me between 2002 ans 2009. Two cat transporters fit nicely on the back of the seat and instead of the case in the rear, of course, with two cats inside, (not so) happily going to the vet. I used to transport soil for my garden on the floor board of my 50 cc Piaggio and even bags of decorative stones. Also, I have moved to my current apartment when I bought it in 2004 on two 50 cc Piaggio NRGs and transported most of smaller furniture items, including 3 m curtain poles.

Those were the days.  :D ;)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Agent Bob

• View Profile
Re: 300i and small pizza
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
The downside of that type of pizza transport is that you can't smell it on the way home and buid up an appetite.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()