Author Topic: KYMCO KR Sport 125  (Read 1262 times)

Gizmotehgreat

• View Profile
KYMCO KR Sport 125
« on: July 20, 2011, 01:26:07 AM »
Hello I just bought a KYMCO KR Sport 125 I wondered if people do meets in the UK for this bike? It would be nice to meet up with some other riders :) I bought this bike at a deal 58 plate, mint condition. Black and red, 1400 miles for £900 I am going on my first journy on the 4th of August from Boston Lincolnshire to Cambridge I can't wait to hit the open road. Is there any other meets going? Post back let me know or we can soon make one :)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: KYMCO KR Sport 125
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »
Welcome Gizmo, dont think there are all that many uk based members on here, there are some but not sure where abouts they are.
Im fom Scotland so just a little too far to travel for a meet :D especially on an A50.

Think there may be a couple of members from the south of England but not sure what they ride.

Welcome anyway. If your interested there a charity run being planned for easter next year, heres a link to the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/JOGLE4BRADS

Its a run from John O Groats to lands end on scooters/bikes. The only rules are it must be a 50cc only and you need £50 sponsorship to go along. I dont want to wreck my 50cc so may look for a real cheap scoot in winter from the classified ads, if I decide im going that is. Sounds a good laugh tho so hope I can.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

grantourismo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »
giz guess u r a new rider ?
no offence but be careful while you are riding
have a good trip

Dabble

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 07:52:07 PM »
Hello I just bought a KYMCO KR Sport 125 I wondered if people do meets in the UK for this bike? It would be nice to meet up with some other riders :) I bought this bike at a deal 58 plate, mint condition. Black and red, 1400 miles for £900 I am going on my first journy on the 4th of August from Boston Lincolnshire to Cambridge I can't wait to hit the open road. Is there any other meets going? Post back let me know or we can soon make one :)

Hi I'm in Peterborough, just got a 125 Sector. just got to do a few jobs on it, see you on the road,

craig dow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
hi sorry to disturb you , but just bought the same bike as you , didnt get any books with it , can you tell me how to change the time on the clock
thanks very much
craig

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()