Author Topic: How does one post pictures on here?  (Read 998 times)

Syl

• View Profile
How does one post pictures on here?
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:10:35 AM »
A while back, I posted photos on here .jpg and very small size as required, no problem. For weeks now, I have attempted to do so again and keep getting an ERROR, the upload is full contact administrator or reduce size. The sizes have been very small and I wanted to contact whom ever in charge of the forum to ask but haven't found that. Can some please tell me what is going on with this anymore and how to get photos on here?.....Thanks

Drbeastmaster

• BALLIN
  • I Wana Party!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: How does one post pictures on here?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 02:39:03 AM »
the same thing happens to me , im not sure who runsthis web site, if if any body does , idk i have a kymco people 125 put actually think modern buddys website is light years ahead of this one, but it sucks cause i need kymco knowledge for working on my bike , but modernbuddy is just far and away better
I Wana Party!! The return of the living dead 1985

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:32:46 AM »
I have been unable to post pics for some time as well. i have sent a pm to skadamo, the site administrator, but have had no reply. If you have a photo hosting site, you can link to it.
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
Thanks, looks like it is up to the people that run this. It would have been nice to have someone explain what is going on instead of having to keep trying it every now and than. That's pretty bad when one follows rules etc. and can't get answers or reasons about certain problems....oh well.

catsailor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 11:49:34 AM »
I have successfuly posted photos here through a photo hosting site. I use photobucket. After  you download your photos there, you copy the image code and paste right into the text that you are typing here and viola!!!!

By the way, i wish I kept this little guy....

Red Horn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »

Photobucket. Once image is in PB copy Direct Link from drop-down menu below image after placing curser on image.

Select button that looks like a Post Card in forum options. Insert image link between img and brackets.

Done.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:43:52 PM by Red Horn »

Redk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »
I'll try my hand at hot link from another site to see if I can incorporate a pic of mine in this thread.

This one is a quart and a half with 4 speed box.
Not quite as much everyday fun as a scooter.

Okay!
I copied the image address, then posted it here using the Insert Image, second icon of the 2nd row, following the Facebk thingy.
Seems to work properly...
redk

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()