Author Topic: Trouble with Kymco  (Read 8500 times)

DoGOV

• View Profile
Re: Trouble with Kymco
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 06:39:24 PM »
No, and I hate myself for it. That's the last upgrade I want to get done before the end of the season right now. I am hoping that will eliminate the noise. I think I'm going to be going with the Malossi Multivar variator though looks really nice and have heard good things

Have you installed that variator yet? Still haven't got down to the bottom of this.

greagle

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:03 AM »
Hey DoGOV,

Not really being helpful here, but wanted to thank you for your videos.  I am not a motor head and I know I will need to change my rollers and belt soon, and having seen what it looks like apart will really help. 

Thanks for posting, I don't have the equipment necessary to record video for my en devours, but that sound you hear sounds familiar a little.  When I get to top speed ~40mph restricted I hear like a Cicadas sound --> which is pretty close.

Again, thanks for the videos, I just changed my oil for the first time today, so that tells you how new I am to this.  Also, looks like we have about the same miles on our bikes, I wish mine looked as good as yours.   ;)

DoGOV

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »
Greagle, I can assure you that yours looks better than mine right now, bud. Wrecked it two weeks ago. Still trying to fix the alignment but I just haven't had much time to. Glad I could help.  I was thinking about making some how-to videos for the Agility 50 just for the fun of it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()