Author Topic: Parts  (Read 851 times)

quannon guy

• View Profile
Parts
« on: August 23, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find a good parts source for a kymco quannon 150 here in Toronto Ontario Canada??? the one on Dundas and keele giving me hard time on purchasing parts cuz they say my bike working perfectly and there's no need to purchase parts if not needed...The thing is my bike has a gremlin it starts when it wants to start and it always starts when its with the mechanic.

badjoke

• View Profile
Re: Parts
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:51 PM »
LOL!!!!

k dude... I just read this....  Maybe it really could be how you're starting it... If it always starts with the mech...but not with you??  Why would you spend on parts if it works everytime someone else gives it a shot?

quannon guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:37:38 AM »
badjoke, I've had a motorcycle b4 this one and it did not give me starting problems, it was allways one push of a button and it would fire away....I had the suzuki 650, My friends also has bikes and I can start them with no probs....i'm telling you this bike has a gremlin.

badjoke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 12:47:29 AM »
I guess it's a different bike so it won't start the same...plus it's carbed...so maybe it's totally diff then your suz. 
I don't know what to say... maybe this will help?  ::)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()