Author Topic: super 9 ac tuning  (Read 1752 times)

LewisJG95

• View Profile
super 9 ac tuning
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »
hello everyone , i am a new user to the forum and i own a 2007 super 9 AC . i am looking to upgrade to a 70cc kit but having second thoughts on whether i should or not due to what i have heard about the crank not being able to take power from the 70cc cylinder. i am wanting to know , is there any kind of 70cc/sport/race crankshafts available for my bike and whether they can be shipped to the UK? i am also wanting to know which is the best exhaust to use with tuned engines?

thanks , lewis  :P

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
Re: super 9 ac tuning
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »
Welcome LEWISJG95 to the forum.....

The kymco crank is pretty darn strong my friend. You won't need to swap out the crank. I turn 11,000rpm on the stock crank in my S9.
You actually have a better deals over there in the uk on parts.. The yasuni is a great, but very expensive pipe.. I would go for the technigas rs2 on a 70 kit.. I have the rs2 and love it......
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

LewisJG95

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
awesome! thanks dude  :) , i will post some pics up once i have finished on modding her up , could take a while though... lacking money :/

LewisJG95

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »
just another question ..... what do you reckon the best 70 kit is the best for my bike?

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »
Why not post pics up as you go, that way we can all follow your scoot?  ;)
IMO, either malossi(i have the maloosi cast iron myself) or airsal are your 2 best bets. These 2 are name brand but the quality is there.. If your going to be riding daily, then i'd choose the malossi. The airsal is more of a race cylinder vs a street cylinder for daily driving...
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

LewisJG95

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 04:31:31 PM »
yeah ill do that  ;) and yeah i have just seen the two kits on scooter attack and ebay and another one by naraku but i think i will avoid them  :D , i shall be getting the malossi street kit , the technigas rsII and maybe a performance carb to top it off , then sort out my rollers and what not. aiming to reach about 60mph when done , ill keep you all posted!  ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()