Author Topic: Kymco Gift Card Promotion  (Read 8243 times)

fshfindr

• View Profile
Re: Kymco Gift Card Promotion
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 05:59:03 PM »
After purchasing my Yager in June I called the dealer 4 times with no results.  Finally, I contacted Kymco and below is a copy of my E Mail and Kymco's response.  I brought it to the dealer and he is working on it now.  I did remove some of my ID but I can be emailed thru the site.

To qualify for the promotional gift card, your dealership has to do 2 things:

1 – submit a gas card claim form

2 – warranty register your unit on the KYMCO Dealer website.

I can confirm that your unit has been warranty registered, but we have not received a claim form for this purchase.  

Please contact your dealer and request they submit the claim form (available on the KYMCO Dealer website) and request that we confirm receipt.

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:50 PM
To: info@kymcousa.com
Subject: Gift Card

Dear Sir;

I purchased my Kymco Yager GT 200i on June 9, 2011.  I understand that you have a promotion which will refund to me or award to me a gift card valued at $100.  My Yager was purchased new from Minitrailbikes, 307 White Horse Pike, Lindenwold, NJ 08021.  Kindly advise me concerning how I apply for the gift card.

Thank You,

Richard L

I got the card Nov. 7, 2011
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:29:31 PM by fshfindr »
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

SlowToFret

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 12:50:53 PM »
I got my gift card in the mail this weekend, right at 4 weeks after my purchase.  My hat is off to again to my dealer, Fox's Suzuki in Roxboro NC.

hzelaya

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 04:46:19 PM »
I bought my scoot last week of August and got my card the 26th of October if this helps any

melodys39

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 01:19:48 AM »
After purchasing my Yager in June I called the dealer 4 times with no results.  Finally, I contacted Kymco and below is a copy of my E Mail and Kymco's response.  I brought it to the dealer and he is working on it now.  I did remove some of my ID but I can be emailed thru the site.

To qualify for the promotional gift card, your dealership has to do 2 things:

1 – submit a gas card claim form

2 – warranty register your unit on the KYMCO Dealer website.

I can confirm that your unit has been warranty registered, but we have not received a claim form for this purchase. 

Please contact your dealer and request they submit the claim form (available on the KYMCO Dealer website) and request that we confirm receipt.

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:50 PM
To: info@kymcousa.com
Subject: Gift Card

Dear Sir;

I purchased my Kymco Yager GT 200i on June 9, 2011.  I understand that you have a promotion which will refund to me or award to me a gift card valued at $100.  My Yager was purchased new from Minitrailbikes, 307 White Horse Pike, Lindenwold, NJ 08021.  Kindly advise me concerning how I apply for the gift card.

Thank You,

Richard L

I have also contacted my dealer multiple times, and Kymco Usa several times. I don't know what else to do :(  Any more ideas?
'09 White Grandvista 250 "Dinky"

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 03:30:55 AM »
i am beginning to think this issue is a good way from separating, the good the just ok and the worse  dealers from one another.....and i am being liberal here.....4-6 weeks good
6-9 ok....10-12 weeks and beyond...god awful.......once the dealer has made the sale it is in his hands.....if you are not getting your rebate....it is in his hands .....bad paper work ....not kymco......based on my experience.

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »
It took mine around 5 to 6 weeks to get here.

I took it to Sears and bought a 19.2 volt 1/2 inch impact wrench. Should work on veriators and clutches.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-c3-19.2-volt-cordless-impact-wrench-17090/p-00917090000P

melodys39

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 11:31:37 PM »
News flash!!! I am finally going to get my card after trying since March 2011!

I emailed Kymco USA, and they said they hadn't received the paperwork, but if I contacted my dealer today, they could process the order this week.
I contacted the dealer by phone, and they said they would fax it again for the 4th time. (?)

I received a call back from the dealer saying they had faxed the original paperwork, plus the other attempts to Kymco.
And then I received an email from Vivian @ Kymco saying they had received the fax, and would process my card this week, and to expect it in the mail next week.

All I know is that it sounds like I might finally be getting a card! (I did happen to mention that I had been on the Kymco forum, and that other people were receiving their cards. Maybe that made the difference.)

Thanks for your suggestions!

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 11:43:16 PM »
 like i said..........              the dealer

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 12:02:21 AM »
i am beginning to think this issue is a good way from separating, the good the just ok and the worse  dealers from one another.....and i am being liberal here.....4-6 weeks good
6-9 ok....10-12 weeks and beyond...god awful.......once the dealer has made the sale it is in his hands.....if you are not getting your rebate....it is in his hands .....bad paper work ....not kymco......based on my experience.
Roboscoot is right on.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

melodys39

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 12:08:38 AM »
News flash!!! I am finally going to get my card after trying since March 2011!

I emailed Kymco USA, and they said they hadn't received the paperwork, but if I contacted my dealer today, they could process the order this week.
I contacted the dealer by phone, and they said they would fax it again for the 4th time. (?)

I received a call back from the dealer saying they had faxed the original paperwork, plus the other attempts to Kymco.
And then I received an email from Vivian @ Kymco saying they had received the fax, and would process my card this week, and to expect it in the mail next week.

All I know is that it sounds like I might finally be getting a card! (I did happen to mention that I had been on the Kymco forum, and that other people were receiving their cards. Maybe that made the difference.)

Thanks for your suggestions!

Finally got my card a couple of days ago. What an ordeal!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()