Author Topic: Ya know what I just noticed?  (Read 3066 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Ya know what I just noticed?
« on: September 27, 2011, 04:43:06 AM »
Browsing around the site I found all the Big scoot riders seem to be Highly educated, and extremely well spoken/mannered. You know.... Cheers mate/Tally ho sort of folks. But they can't figure exactly which hole to use to fill their tires. While all the mutts at the bottom are cussing, spitting on the floor, smoking dope ect., and turning 50cc scoots into wrist breakers. W.T.F..   
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

sidthesloth

• Kymco ZX50
    • View Profile
Re: Ya know what I just noticed?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:18:45 AM »
We may be the "mutts at the bottom" but definately not limp wristed.
try as I might, i still haven't got the wrist breaker yet,,, YET. :)
ZX50, 47mm cyl. kit, TZR50 CDI. Michelin Pilot Sport tyres,
Next performance mod; pumping the tyres up.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:30:18 AM »
Quite right old chap. Quite right.  Chip chip
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »
Browsing around the site I found all the Big scoot riders seem to be Highly educated, and extremely well spoken/mannered. You know.... Cheers mate/Tally ho sort of folks. But they can't figure exactly which hole to use to fill their tires. While all the mutts at the bottom are cussing, spitting on the floor, smoking dope ect., and turning 50cc scoots into wrist breakers. W.T.F..   

Is there a particular reason why you choose to offend people just because they are better off than you?

Imagine if somebody said in return that highly educated and extremely well spoken/mannered owners of big scoots can pay wrench monkeys to have greasy hands and use their time more productively. How about that point of view?

Btw. I do my own maintenance on both scoots and have owned 50 cc - 750 cc 2-wheelers.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
Is there a particular reason why you choose to offend people just because they are better off than you?

Imagine if somebody said in return that highly educated and extremely well spoken/mannered owners of big scoots can pay wrench monkeys to have greasy hands and use their time more productively. How about that point of view?

Btw. I do my own maintenance on both scoots and have owned 50 cc - 750 cc 2-wheelers.
I agree, I do all my own maintenance and mods and have starting with my 1976 Honda CB750A. Oh BTW I built my first scooter in 1957. I ride a DT300I because I can. Your 50cc wont do 100K a day to work and back at 110KMH.
I guess I should have quoted both messages, sorry.
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

671agility50

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:38:25 AM »
Its funny how long it took me to write and post all my polite requests for help...even after editing out all the f*(ks and S#!ts i still needed to sober up from my last trip to the b0ng before my messages made any sense. Not all mutts at the bottom are as mechanically inclined...just trying to make my 50 go as fast as f***en possible!!! (without payin some dude to rob me before my very eyes)
Cheerio

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »

lol funny yes but I think you opened your self up for a few come backs good luck.

Treynor1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 02:33:39 PM »
There is a hole in the tires?  What is supposed to go in there?  Won't the extra weight make me wobble?
Wow, this scooter stuff is tricky, you learn something new every day.  Just yesterday I learned that the red button on the handlebars makes the scooter a bitch to start - what's with that?  I think it must be some kind of theft prevention device.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 02:49:19 PM »
oH yEAH! Welcome to the bottom Fellas. I KNEW You chaps were trying too hard to impress each other. By the way. I would sure appreciate it if you all wiped you feet before coming in! How easily the upper crust is offended~   Cherieo     Z

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 02:51:33 PM »
PS   Look REAL close at my avatar...

winginman

• View Profile
    • Accugen DNA Service
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 04:39:02 PM »
Some of us just got older and moved up from all that stuff...  But it sure was fun...  I have fond memories of hanging over the handlebars with the wind in my face racing downhill to see if that 50 would do 50.  ;D  The rides just kept getting bigger and faster. (and more comfy as time went on)  Some of it may have something to do longer and longer rides and bigger and bigger hills.  Not sure I would wanna take a 50 with a carburetor up Pike's Peak although coming down could be interesting.  So I will lift a mug to those bottom mutts, cussing, spittin, dope smokin, mod monkeys.  Have at it... ;D
Jim
09 Kymco 500Ri (His)
04 Aprilia S500 (Hers)
01 Honda GL1800 (Ours)
DNA Paternity Testing www.accugendna.com

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 08:59:26 PM »
I luv them all, but I still use spell check.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 12:52:11 AM »
Ok guys. There seem to be a few w/ limited sense of humor. If I offended anyone it seems to me thin skin or a bad day is to blame. To fill you in on a little secret... I have all the toys I need/want. so BETTER OFF does not apply here. Spell check? Is that somewhere near the "~" bUttton? And as far as sitting back and enjoying the "golden years" W.T.F. are you sitting back for? There is not much time left, so I would rather take my 52 year old arse out on the town and, do what I enjoy regardless of what the guys on those wannabe motorcycles think. I actually think riding on the highway at 70 mph w/ 13" tires should be banned. I really don't dont care if someone wants to jack themselves up, but if your old, safe, cherio chap, arse causes my children harm... Well that is a hole nu game. I really do respect everyone here for sharing their knowledge/time, and truly did NOT mean to offend, but I just finished smoking some of that Kryptonite, and I thought I was writing a letter to George Bush. Anyone no how too fowerd my post to him? Love Z.

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 01:31:41 AM »
ROFLMMFAO.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AAHHHHHHHH.... Don' ya just feel better? ;)
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 01:51:02 AM »
HUyup     

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()