Author Topic: Download links for manuals for Agility 50 etc.  (Read 5418 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Download links for manuals for Agility 50 etc.
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:55:48 PM »
Was uploading some stuff and thought i may as well put these manuals up in case anyone new needs them. You can download them all for free if you do need or want them on this file host site i used.
Hope someone finds them useful.  :)

Kymco Agility 50 manual,

http://www.freefilehosting.net/kymco-agility-50-en

Kymco Agility 50 Parts List,

http://www.freefilehosting.net/agility50partslist

Haynes - The Scooter Book,

http://www.freefilehosting.net/40529675-haynes-the-scooter-book

4 stroke 50cc Service Manual,

http://www.freefilehosting.net/4-stroke50cc-service-manual

Dont know how long they stay up but if a link is broken just let me know and i will put it back up again.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Resolve

• View Profile
Re: Download links for manuals for Agility 50 etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »
Awesome thanks.

jezyg

• Agility 50 2011 and SEAT Leon FR TSi 211
    • View Profile
    • UK Police Books
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
Brill I wanted the haynes manual already had the service manual. Top man  ;D
2011 Agility 50
2011 SEAT Leon FR TSi 211
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Policebooks

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
No probs. The parts list is useful to know the name of any parts you nee, so you dont feel like a total amatuer when buying parts off your kymco dealer. "Its like a twisty, springy thing in the side if the engine"  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

jezyg

• View Profile
    • UK Police Books
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:17:08 PM »
No probs. The parts list is useful to know the name of any parts you nee, so you dont feel like a total amatuer when buying parts off your kymco dealer. "Its like a twisty, springy thing in the side if the engine"  ;D

Having a part number is very useful if scooter dealers are like cars dealers - when the computer say's no that's it!! But have the part number and you are king for the day and get your part ordered!!
2011 Agility 50

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:01:22 PM »
Having a part number is very useful if scooter dealers are like cars dealers - when the computer say's no that's it!! But have the part number and you are king for the day and get your part ordered!!

I dont know how acurate the part numbers are but at least you can go in and ask for the part you need by name if you look up the drawings. Know what you mean about computers tho, my Mazda stealership tried to rip me off a few yrs ago telling me the computer said my turbo was blown. They wanted £1200 to fit a new one, luckily i said no and went elsewhere. It turned out it was just a faulty sensor, my turbo was fine  ::)

Thats why i try do as much myself now as i can on my cars and scooters.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

porboy298

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 10:30:22 PM »
Great links and info. Thanks.

jezyg

• View Profile
    • UK Police Books
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 07:35:38 AM »
I dont know how acurate the part numbers are but at least you can go in and ask for the part you need by name if you look up the drawings. Know what you mean about computers tho, my Mazda stealership tried to rip me off a few yrs ago telling me the computer said my turbo was blown. They wanted £1200 to fit a new one, luckily i said no and went elsewhere. It turned out it was just a faulty sensor, my turbo was fine  ::)

Thats why i try do as much myself now as i can on my cars and scooters.

I have only had a couple of cars out of warranty thankfully nothing went wrong, but the horror stories I hear and what the Stealers charge 7K for a new engine on a 10k car, £700 for a fuel injector  :o

The AG is so easy to work on no silly computers misdiagnosing or coming up with error codes that cannot be traced. A nice simple N/A engine without expensive turbos or high pressure fuel injection systems to fault find or repair good old fashioned fault finding with a few basic tools.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:37:51 AM by jezyg »
2011 Agility 50

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 07:54:38 AM »
I have only had a couple of cars out of warranty thankfully nothing went wrong, but the horror stories I hear and what the Stealers charge 7K for a new engine on a 10k car, £700 for a fuel injector  :o

The AG is so easy to work on no silly computers misdiagnosing or coming up with error codes that cannot be traced. A nice simple N/A engine without expensive turbos or high pressure fuel injection systems to fault find or repair good old fashioned fault finding with a few basic tools.
Thats why i ride scooters now and drive an old VW Beetle  ;D or i did till i stripped it down to rebuild it a while ago. Need to get it finished and trt get it back up and running for next summer poss. So many projects, so little time  :-\ and im on the hunt for a classic Vespa soon. Dont tell the wife  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

woodcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 08:45:06 AM »
you're right, scooter is my primary mean of motor transport and I also like simple gy6 but I learned a lot working on mine.
even got some more knowledge about cars because of my kymco and had some courage to replace head gasket on my peugeot 106 cos mixing coolant and oil and it worked fine!  :D and i'm weekend mechanic
i have no point driving car in or around town(parking zones,high running costs ) and 90% of time I'm alone in the car. only for travel and weekly grocery shopping.  much better to deal with a 50cc air cooled 4 stroke and finaly ended up with agility, downtown 125i 2010, pug 106 xr and classic bmw 1602 '72 as a project(lack of time) :D
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:48:12 AM by woodcutter »

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 09:07:56 AM »
Yeah Woodcutter air-cooled rules. Love the old BMW 2002's from the70's, almost bought one 5-6yrs ago but had no space for storing it. Remember my dad had one when i was a kid, i loved it. I had my beetle stripped right down to just the tunnel where the gearstick goes, almost all back together now, scuttle panel to graft in then few odds and ends to tidy up before i prep it for paint. Then i need to find the cash for a good spray job.

Like you im self taught, feels good doing it yourself, especially when it works afterwards  :)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:10:45 AM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

jezyg

• View Profile
    • UK Police Books
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »
I do love the simplicity of the AG50 and can understand the draw to a classic motor of a similar vain more.

Car wise I do like to stay current had a string of BM's finishing off with a 1 Series before going to SEAT Leon.

Wife would like a 4x4 type car next time, as she drives and I pay  ??? But do like the Range Rover Evoque and new Jeep Compass at heart though I like a smaller drivers car like the new F20 1 Series or Golf Gti may be a compromise somewhere seeing as I pay for it  ::)

A Scooter does furfill my fun driving brief even if it is not exactly fast much prefer going to work on the scooter than in the car feel  more conected to the road as well as ease of breezing past long lines of traffic.
2011 Agility 50

woodcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 12:54:59 PM »
nice choice ;D 
all i know is i'm gonna stay away from french cars and stick with german or japanese ones.
been thinking of new polo, toyota auris or subaru forester(winch in front ofcourse) cos I like nature and some light off roading.

also, got offer for 1602 and might sell it. Found an old vw I've been looking for years so it could be my new restoration project.
it's a vw karmann ghia 1.2 '65 in light blue colour. Small tail lights. You streido know what is it  ;D
found it neglected on a farm in some old but dry barn under a pile of rubbish an owner is willing to sell.
pretty good shape but needs paint job and general overhaul and interior retrimming. sitting there for at least 20 years.

thinking of it but thinking of trading in my kymco downtown for new people gti 300.test drove it and love it so i'll see.
scoot is so fast and powerfull I got a little bit scared but think I could get used to it :D

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 01:04:32 PM »
Yeah jezyg, i know what you mean. I used to cycle the 19miles a day to work and back but its so much easier when you dont need to pedal. Still need to remind myself at times that im not on a mountain bike as i feel the urge to nip over grass verges and onto the pavement to avoid traffic  ;D

I get home earlier on my scooter than i did driving my Mazda 3 Turbo so the wife now drives that and i scooter every day. May need to lay off for a month or so soon and use the bus if the snow comes good like last yr. Will ride as long as i can and maybe make it all yr if the rds are clear enough.

Ditch the modern car and get a classic, you can beat it for fun, parts are usually cheaper, you will have an unusual ride, it holds its value or.even increases in value, plus as a bonus, if its pre dec '73 you wont pay road tax  ;)

I would go for the Ghia Woodcutter, they are probably one of the most desirable of the old Vdubs, especially the older ones. A barn find is a dream for me, maybe one day. Btw, the rat-look is in so buy it, leave the paint and interior, get it mot'd and taxed and you have a sweet ride. I really want a pre 67 Bus but at 15-20 grand for a decent one i cant see that happening soon.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:06:17 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vitalrs

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »
Thanks for the Papers Matey been looking for the manuals & Stuff.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()