Author Topic: Kynco Miler 125 Drive Belt  (Read 795 times)

clarkem72

• View Profile
Kynco Miler 125 Drive Belt
« on: October 11, 2011, 09:23:51 AM »
Please can anyone give me an idea on the interval for changing a drive belt. I've done c.10,000km since the last change. Is it a matter of inspection before deciding?
Many Thanks

ts1

• View Profile
Re: Kynco Miler 125 Drive Belt
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:41:53 AM »
Is it a matter of inspection before deciding?
For optimum life span: decide on inspection according to manual. You need to open the vario cover anyway, it's just 5 min.

de-dee

• View Profile
Re: Kynco Miler 125 Drive Belt
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 05:40:10 AM »
in my service manual drive belt inspection is 10.000 miles & 20.000 for change,. 300i downtown 2011
  I have 8.200 miles on my belt & it still looks like new,
   has any one looked for a after market belt on a downtown 300i, I cant seem to find one, they keep asking for a scooter name
and they do not have a listing for the  300i downtown, too new I guess,.
   mods so far , iridium plug, givi windsheild ,lightec air filter,.  I ground a little off the side stand so it would swing farther forward, it fell over as I was getting off of the bike,. that fixed that problem, plus I have the brakes on when I get off of the bike,
   and I switched to syn. oil at 6.000 miles,  next on the list is roller sliders from dr. pulley, all I could find was 16 gr. sliders I will have to drill them out for a lighter wt. , trial & error I guess , if any one has any ideas how much to take off , it would help a lot                    enough rambling, have a good nite ride safe ,.golden hawk bike.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()