Author Topic: tuf oil  (Read 2675 times)

sissy mary

• View Profile
tuf oil
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »
Anyone who want's their motors to run for hundred's of thousands of miles, take a look at this. I use it in all of my vehicals. Note, can not be used in an engine that has a wet clutch such as most motor cycles. Most scooters are fine as the clutch is dry and not in side of the transmission. My Lincoln can top 30mpg at 65mph! www.tufoil.com  Guinness book of world records, worlds most efficient lubricant. :-*

roboscoot

• View Profile
Re: tuf oil
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »
is this a boric acid additive.....and how much do you add to the regular oil?

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 02:17:32 AM »
its fish oil...

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 03:14:24 AM »
funny this does not appear in the Guinness records..

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/explore-records/

Don't waste your money, all it does is thicken up your oil. Just another worthless gimmick to separate you from your money.

The FTC has indicated that all of the major companies manufacturing additives, teflon or otherwise, have used deceptive advertising in order to mislead consumers into believing that their products offer advanced engine protection and performance over motor oil alone.

The claims made for Tufoil are the same for the others that have been proven false. Has the FTC approved Tufoil? If it is simply a teflon additive as some of the others, then why would Tufoil work when the others don't?

http://www.skepdic.com/slick50.html

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 03:38:20 AM by scooterdude »

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 03:16:42 AM »
is this a boric acid additive.....and how much do you add to the regular oil?

Most name brand oil already has boron in it as an anti ware additive. You don't need to be adding any home brew to your oil.

JustWantToRide

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 04:30:28 PM »
I use Mobil 1 synthetic 0w - 40 which is available at Wal-Mart, Autozone... 
2009 Xciting 500Ri
   52mpg so far

sissy mary

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 05:47:48 PM »
Go to their web site and read the letters people have sent in about tuf-oil. Many have 3-4-5-6-7- & evan 8 hundred thousand miles on their vehicals. Look at the temprature graph comparred to other oils. Temp readings do not lie. Less friction, less temp! Read the letter from man at the hydro electric dam! I get over 30mpg on my Lincoln that is rated @ 25 mpg. I use this with Mobile one synthetic also. My engines crank much faster in cold weather also! Explain this if it is snake oil? I am not saying that this additive is the end to all ends, I am just saying that I have tried alot of this crap over the years, and this is the only one that has made any changes that I have noticed directly. The world record was listed in the 07 or 08 book, I think? :-*

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:17 PM »
Enough already , PLEASE . Happy holidays .

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 07:45:24 AM »
Go to their web site and read the letters people have sent in about tuf-oil. Many have 3-4-5-6-7- & evan 8 hundred thousand miles on their vehicals. Look at the temprature graph comparred to other oils. Temp readings do not lie. Less friction, less temp! Read the letter from man at the hydro electric dam! I get over 30mpg on my Lincoln that is rated @ 25 mpg. I use this with Mobile one synthetic also. My engines crank much faster in cold weather also! Explain this if it is snake oil? I am not saying that this additive is the end to all ends, I am just saying that I have tried alot of this crap over the years, and this is the only one that has made any changes that I have noticed directly. The world record was listed in the 07 or 08 book, I think? :-*

The world record was not about Tuf-oil, it was about Dupont's Teflon or PTFE listed as the slipperiest substance known to man. The world record is not about PTFE being used as engine oil additive or a good substance to use in our engines. See? your claim is misleading already. 

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 02:10:58 PM »
Yeah tufoil still sucks...

http://www.1expired.com/dura-lube_slick50.htm

And a Merry CHRISTMAS to all... ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()