Author Topic: Received a package today from The Scooter Garage!  (Read 692 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Received a package today from The Scooter Garage!
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:02:56 AM »
Hey Guys, I am attaching the email I sent to Josh (Aeromyst) from The Scooter Garage. The email explains itself.

"I received the engine today. Thank you Josh, and THANK YOU for the sliders! What a pleasant surprise. I've never tried them before, and I don't think I will ever go back to rollers. Trying to "balance" the engine/pipe, and the Var/driven pulleys has been as you know trial, and error. The 7gr sliders have pulled it all together. I NEVER would have thought to try them. THANKS!!!"

I have been up/down in roller weights, and have not found the "balance I was trying to achieve. I asked J. if he had anything besides the run of the mill brand rollers so I could try something else. He does not really tune using the weights I was seeking so the end of that. Along w/ my purchase he included a set of Dr. Pulley 7gr sliders.    BINGO!   
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
Re: Received a package today from The Scooter Garage!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
The force will be strong with this one...  :D  ;D
Bet that was a nice box to get.
I know what YOU'RE thinking about.   ;)  :D :D :D
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Received a package today from The Scooter Garage!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 04:09:27 AM »
That was a great box...

I'll let you know how it works out...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()