Author Topic: Engine mount sizes??  (Read 1067 times)

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
Engine mount sizes??
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »
hi Guys

wondering if one of you could help me out.
i just wanted to know what the engine mount size is on the Ag 50? im thinking of swapping the engine for summit new instead of spending tonnes of money on parts for what is quickly becoming a knackerd engine. ive found a site that sells complete engines but i cant find the mount size for the 139 QMB to see it will match up with the 157 QMJ.
any help would be appreciated
cheers guys
Chris
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

REDKYMCO

• View Profile
Re: Engine mount sizes??
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 04:09:54 PM »
Why not go for the 139QMB(E) this is a uprated 139qmb and has increased power and torque thanks to a lighter piston and new design cylinder head, it pulls like a 2 stroke why still having the economy of 4 stroke, peugeot have started to put them in some of there peugeot scoots and sym are starting to use then on the sym symply 2. I had the peugeot kisbee with this engine and it could pull up steep hills at 30mph it had no problem pulling away at the lights and when i had a passenger on board it still had more acceleration than my ag50 did solo. There is a complete engine on ebay now for £70 see link....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-KISBEE-2011-model-50C-COMPLETE-ENGINE-LOW-MILEAGE-/180828243368?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2a1a3405a8
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 04:13:36 PM by kisbee »
IF IT IS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT:)

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
Re: Engine mount sizes??
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:26 PM »
ah nice one, i take it this should be a straight swap then? what about carbs and the like? im guessing as its a peugeot engine it should be quite good, i used to have a peugeot elyseo 125 and that was a great bike. so if im right in thinking new carb, zaust and other bits should make it go like the preverbial wind.
thanks for the link i will keep an eye on it and see what it goes up to before i start bidding.
thanks again
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()