Author Topic: Reverse Mortgages: What do guys think?  (Read 4503 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Mortgages: What do guys think?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 05:03:36 AM »
This 'recession' was contrived by George Bush and his cronies in the banking industry. You think they don't have new ways to take your money? Our banking system is laughably under-capitalized, meaning we don't have to have a dollar in the bank for them to loan out a dollar. We have to have 10 cents in there for them to legally loan out a dollar. Keep working and get more info about any reverse mortgage before you jump. Or just trust Robert Wagner.

Uncle Bobby lived across the court yard from us in Bronxville Ny. I don't remember Natilie being involved in the "Cocktail Parties".
No-one has given a sound solution to a "poor old man" looking for financial security tho.
Buy Asian Market bonds for the long term, and Magnetic ENGINE (not motor) Manufactures. Oh They're I Taiwan TOO? Who would have thunk it!
It'll make your grand kid rich, and give you security.
Trust a guy named Zombie? That rides a 50cc scooter? Everyday? And knows they are worse for the environment? That's ridiculous!
THINK... about UNCLE Bobby...

Pssssssssssss! BUSH is too stupid to walk my dogs! Never mind the criminal mastermind you accuse him of. The F'er would be eaten!

Some one mentioned Bush!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

OregonDad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 04:05:57 AM »
The lender gets a HUGE commission payment once the loan closes and the homeowner gets small payments over many years.  Not a good deal for the heirs if the homeowner passes on in a few years, and not a good deal for the homeowner if they out live he payments and are forced to buy back their house from the bank.

With today's low rates why not get a no closing costs fixed rate home equity loan, stick it in a safe annuity and pay yourself from it?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 05:41:40 AM »
Buy Asian Market bonds for the long term, and Magnetic ENGINE (not motor) Manufactures.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 10:29:49 AM »
Buy Asian Market bonds for the long term, and Magnetic ENGINE (not motor) Manufactures.

"...energy is not free, perpetual motion machines do not exist, everything is taken from somewhere and put elsewhere."

END OF QUOTE
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 10:52:32 PM »
Fuel cells to run pulsating electro magnets pulling/pushing Ferrous pistons, in a sealed hydraulic pump that drive turbine vein rotors sounds pretty close to perpetual to me... It is perhaps the simplest engine yet...Two moving parts
Kinda like a hamster wheel using a "ghost" hamster!
Nothing added or produced except energy.
M.I.T. said is was to Hooide Tooide for them... So I sold the Idea to North Korea. (Scrappy little buggers those North Koreans.) I get paid as soon as I find a way to supply them with Tridium.(it's not in the original design but they said they need it) And I would never debate with anyone smarter than me...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 10:56:40 PM »
HONDA

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »
Fuel cells to run pulsating electro magnets pulling/pushing Ferrous pistons, in a sealed hydraulic pump that drive turbine vein rotors sounds pretty close to perpetual to me... It is perhaps the simplest engine yet...Two moving parts
Kinda like a hamster wheel using a "ghost" hamster!
Nothing added or produced except energy.

Well, this would go against all known physical principles, especially the principle of conservation of energy.
Anyway, good luck with alchemy! :)
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 03:39:02 AM »
 I'm sure You can retire on Ethanol Production stocks. For our original poster... I am trying to give the best advice (I) know.

Did you ever think you could listen to music recorded on a chip? Maybe not in our lifetime for electric engine PRODUCTION but I did say: For our grandkids. Market funds in the research countries for us tho
Remember the Great uncle that left a hundred shares of Esso Oil? Or the Dell penny stocks? There are too many reasons to keep up Flat Earther!
Honda started the concept in the drafting phases of Oximo. Imagine that. Fing TERMINATOR! Good thing it's all witchcraft.

I'm glad no one reads this hoooey or my whole pyramid would collapse.

Call me if you change your mind. I'll hook you up...(555) 8675-309... Ask for Jenny

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 03:40:42 AM »
So I cant' spell...asimo.honda.com/

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »
I'm sure You can retire on Ethanol Production stocks. For our original poster... I am trying to give the best advice (I) know.

So, the best advice for the original poster interested in reverse mortgages is to invest in Far East companies involved in snake oil research of free energy?
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

YagerMySter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
So, the best advice for the original poster interested in reverse mortgages is to invest in Far East companies involved in snake oil research of free energy?

I guess it would be last resort before being put out on the street by the county tax collector.

Zombie's vides The Best Salesman Ever.  That is halirous!
I did it and I'm glad.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »
"invest in Far East companies involved in snake oil research of free energy?"

Now you got it!

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
"invest in Far East companies involved in snake oil research of free energy?"

Now you got it!

Meanwhile, in Zombie's backyard...  ;D ;D ;D :D

http://www.youtube.com/embed/g2UvWGfjayM
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:29:26 PM by axy »
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
Just imagine what that dude's life is going to be like in prison .

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 07:51:12 PM »
Just imagine what that dude's life is going to be like in prison .

Either Bloods or Crips.  ;D ;D ;D
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()