Author Topic: Wireproblems  (Read 827 times)

Mancool2012

• View Profile
Wireproblems
« on: March 05, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
Hi. New here.

I had my Kymco Fever ZX 50i stolen this weekend. But the police found it. So far so good 8)

The thieves broke the frontcover and "cut off" the wires from the ignitionswitch.
The white rectangular wireplastic-holder is intact from the other way but the holder from IS is gone.
My problem is that i haven't got a clue which wire goes to wich now.

Is there any pictures out in the forum that someone knows of so i can figure it out?

Offcourse i have the original keys to the bike. If someone thinking otherwise  ;D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:52:31 PM by Mancool2012 »

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
Re: Wireproblems
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 04:49:40 AM »
Hmm, I'm not sure if that pic is in the manual or not...
If you will send me your email, i will take a pic and/or look at mine and let you know.

Is there enough to wire it back w/o the short wire plug on the switch side??

You can get a new complete lock set(all 3 locks) from Kymco for, i believe, $40.
(the cobra I.S is $35, the S9 @ $65+)....(why i had to go that deep with prices, IDK ::))
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 06:15:43 AM »
The lock sets are on ebay too. (15 bucks) The china scooter ones are the same as long as you get the right mount (2 types). In the Links To Manuals thread there is a wiring diagram if you can get it fixed that way. Did the cops find the Kids?
 I would stalk, and KILL them with a rusty fish hook... (just for fun). Maybe their crappy ass parents too! (definitely the parents on second thought)

Oh yeah Welcome to the Forum!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

superfevergurl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 04:26:43 AM »
So sorry to hear about the bike. My was stolen too (I actually got it back, not the cops). Unfortunately the  girl who was riding it, went to court and the prosecutor attorney assumed that it was not damaged because I rode it home and only made her do community service (No restitution!) I was pissed. They never contacted me or anything. I'm still repairing the bike from when it was stolen.

Make sure you head to the courthouse and see when the jerks who had it go to court and make sure they have all your contact info!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()