Poll

How do I clear a fuel system?

?
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Fuel probs  (Read 1952 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuel probs
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 12:43:08 AM »
Peters... Aprilla sr50. Haven't decided on Factory, or Sport yet. The Minarelli engine is the top choice for tuners soooooo I think I can handle it.
Slinger... I'm akking 2700.00 but for you I'd take a grand, and deliver it. I am getting ALL NEW cvt, pipe, and top end parts so it will be in PERFECT condition. Adding a Primary gear set to the secondaries in there to get a final ratio of 5.7:1. It should cruise at 60 (8500 rpm), and top near 80 (10-11,000) when finished. Right now it cruises 50 at 8500, and tops at 74 at 11,500. I will POLISH EVERY BIT, and keep it at the shop till it sells. I went from a daily driver to an out of control race set up. So I have to sell to keep out of the poor house. I get about 150-250 miles before needing the sliders on the var replaced, and about 500-600 before needing a belt. Rollers last a week before they are too flat to use. (Malossi/Dr Pulley).
If you want a scoot to take every, and all comers at either full 1/4 mile or any road course this is the scoot. If you want to ride every day... Forget abo it!
I love all you guys here (not just Slinger) so I will extend the offer of a g note but you will have to ship.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 12:49:58 AM »
..dammit bro...you strike a helluva deal..i was gonna offer 2800   :o

...i'm still deciding...that would be ane awesome scoot to have in th harem...

...damn......when do you reckon you'll have th lil bastid in that stretch-wrap??...lol..
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 02:59:01 AM »
I'm on my way... Posting from my cell phone! Just hit a Gator.... will get back in a moment
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 03:01:05 AM »
I'm not sure you would want this one... It attacks anything less able than itself. I still can't find the LTD 1000 that was parked in front.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 03:03:46 AM »
Anyone need a set of matching gator hide grip warmers, and seat cover. Maybe a nice Manatee tire covers for the foreign posters. (can't legally sell them here).

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 03:07:03 AM »
...is there a PITA rep in th' house!!??

..oh, yuh....this is the gulf....sorry..they all checked out after the spill...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
What happens in Carrabelle... NEVER HAPPENED!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 03:19:13 AM »
...okay...i got ur back...never heard of it....

;)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()