Author Topic: This is what cheap(regular blend) fuel does inside your engine  (Read 10907 times)

ts1

• View Profile
Re: This is what cheap(regular blend) fuel does inside your engine
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 07:56:43 AM »
High octane fuel is usually accomplished with much ETBE (prior: MTBE). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyl_tert-butyl_ether
Ups, Ethanol again...
In Europe, fuel may contain up to 15% ETBE without declaration (as additional 5% Ethanol).
People who try to avoid our standard ROZ95 E10 fuel (10% Ethanol), get it through the backdoor with ROZ98 fuel, containing 5% Ethanol (undeclared) + 15% ETBE (undeclared), which is made to 44% from Bio-Ethanol (source: aral.de).

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 08:52:49 AM »
MTBE was never an issue in engines. It burns clean, leaves no residue. The ISSUE was in Ground water from leaking fuel tanks. Apparently it never dissipates. It only dilutes. ETBE is more expensive so it is not used in the US. That comes full circle to the fact ... We in the US are being force fed a LESS than suitable fuel additive. Damage to our vehicles is of NO CONCERN to US fuel producers, we have NO choice. THAT is why I posted in the first place.
I for one would GLADLY pay an extra 2 dollars a gallon to have a CLEAN/Non damaging fuel blend. Just saying...
It's all about corporate GREED. No ones welfare is of any concern. Ask ANY mid eastern country how much the US cares about people more than oil profit. In fact the US presence in what ever hell hole we are in has nothing to do with stabilizing any Govt. In fact the opposite is true. By keeping NO active Govt. WE are free to RAPE entire countries. No matter what propaganda is spread we are not there to help them. It's all about OIL GREED> f***! ( not you, just a general angry f***)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
MTBE was never an issue in engines. It burns clean, leaves no residue. The ISSUE was in Ground water from leaking fuel tanks. Apparently it never dissipates. It only dilutes. ETBE is more expensive so it is not used in the US. That comes full circle to the fact ... We in the US are being force fed a LESS than suitable fuel additive. Damage to our vehicles is of NO CONCERN to US fuel producers, we have NO choice. THAT is why I posted in the first place.
I for one would GLADLY pay an extra 2 dollars a gallon to have a CLEAN/Non damaging fuel blend. Just saying...
It's all about corporate GREED. No ones welfare is of any concern. Ask ANY mid eastern country how much the US cares about people more than oil profit. In fact the US presence in what ever hell hole we are in has nothing to do with stabilizing any Govt. In fact the opposite is true. By keeping NO active Govt. WE are free to RAPE entire countries. No matter what propaganda is spread we are not there to help them. It's all about OIL GREED> f***! ( not you, just a general angry f***)
You mean to tell me that we just 'finished' a 10 year war for oil company profits? Good ol' George Bush. No wonder he's been keeping such a low profile.

BTW-Which country is next? ???

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »
Zombie for president  :)

BTW-Which country is next? 

Iran seems to be shaping up nicely for an illegal invasion, as do several parts of Africa now, in fact it could be anywhere that oil is coming out of the ground. Well apart from Saudi, your president is willing to let Saudis fly planes into big buildings in New York then he goes and bombs Iraq ??? Go figure that out  :-\
Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »
You mean to tell me that we just 'finished' a 10 year war for oil company profits? Good ol' George Bush. No wonder he's been keeping such a low profile.

BTW-Which country is next? ???

I believe Syria has been going on for a year now and Iran has been in preparation for a long, long time.

Stars - US military bases

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:52 AM »
See that map Axy put up? There is an exact copy in the oval office. They throw little bomb shaped darts at it. None of them really know what the names of those little shi* holes are either.
What KILLS ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY is How F'n stupid are we? A country FULL of stupid ass red neck F*cks that don't know how to raise kids, care for their neighbors, or even give a crap about MILLIONS of MURDERED people. The ENTIRE world is mutilating each other for NOTHING. And to top it of WE make up lies to tell OURSELVES. This is a thread I have dreaded. I will type until I die on these subjects. I am resolute in my opinion here. The NICEST man on earth could become president of the US, and they will convince him to murder on a daily basis, and lie to his own family about it. IF I were Pres. I would set up a field trip of the ENTIRE US govt. all the way down to the senate. Tell them we are going on a oil seeking quest (Just like the Crusaders) and when I get them to the Mid east . BLOW THE WHOLE f***ER OFF THE GLOBE. OIL AND ALL. Sorry for all the innocent people that just want a normal life but if they had any smarts they would be the f*** out of there by now. This is an INSANE reality we live in, and it is only getting worse by the minute. I want to show you all something. It's a response to my craigs list add for my scoot.

Hey,
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you assure me that it's in good state and that i will not be disappointed with it.I'm ready to pay your asking price and to be honest, i wanted to buy this for my friend as a surprise promise Gift.I am in a currently stationed at Fort Indiantown Gap National Guard Training Center. We are getting ready for Afghanistan. We are in the final stage of our training and we are not allowed to use the phone during this period. This is supposed to keep us focused on our trainings. I am only allowed to check my email twice a day. I hope you can
understand that we will have to stick to email for now. because at the moment as i don't have access to my bank account online(i don't have internet banking with it)so my only quickest payment option is PayPal as i can send money via PayPal anytime.Since I'm requesting this transaction to be done via PayPal, i will be responsible for all the paypal fee/charges on this transaction and if you don't have an account with paypal, its pretty easy, safe and secured because they are going to act as a natural party between our transaction open one. Just log on to www.paypal.com.I hope we can make the purchase as fast as possible? I have a mover that will come for it once payment clears and they will take care of every necessary paper for me. So i look forward to hear from you soon. will like to see more pics.

I will need the below information in other to transfer the fund into your paypal account

Paypal name :
Paypal email account :
Your location :
And your phone number:

l will be waiting for your reply asap

Hi BUDDY, You should be ashamed of your f***ing self. Using potentially dead US citizens as you ploy to steal from people. What a worthless piece of sh** it takes to raise a child like you. I am amazed your parents were able to breed with the apparent stupidity they instilled in you. If you survive your life without being horribly mutilated in an "accident" I will have no faith in God what so ever.
Ps BUDDY. You are "chatting" with a retired Marine. f*** off and die. Semper FI
 On another ps... I have the IP you are using, and I promise this is NOT the last you will hear of your feeble attempt at Grand Larceny. Sleep tite. The Fl. Attorney Generals office is getting a copy of this "transaction"
- Show quoted text -
--
Kenneth McLaughlin

Chris Evans chrisevans672@gmail.com
to   Max Marine <zombiemaking101@gmail.com>
date   Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM
subject   Re: Fastest ZX/50 in Florida - $2750 (Carrabelle)
mailed-by   gmail.com
signed-by   gmail.com

WORTHLESS PIECE OF sh**! Sorry for the language guys/gals. I am overwhelmed inside by the crap we are forced to deal with. It gets worse when I see everyone going about life like nothing is going on.
My one heart felt wish would be ANYONE that spits out a lie DIES INSTANTLY! A few thousand of those, and I think the world would become the Utopia we alll really want.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 07:53:56 AM »
Like i said, Zombie for president   :D

I'd vote for you....................... if i was American.

Soon as they get that chinese magnetic motor thingie all worked out we can all stop fighting stupid wars over oil supplies, and instead invade nations for their magnets  ::)

Unless we can get the puppets out and move the Zombie in, the US is f@#ked.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 09:18:42 AM »
See that map Axy put up? There is an exact copy in the oval office. They throw little bomb shaped darts at it. None of them really know what the names of those little shi* holes are either.
What KILLS ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY is How F'n stupid are we? A country FULL of stupid ass red neck F*cks that don't know how to raise kids, care for their neighbors, or even give a crap about MILLIONS of MURDERED people. The ENTIRE world is mutilating each other for NOTHING. And to top it of WE make up lies to tell OURSELVES. This is a thread I have dreaded. I will type until I die on these subjects. I am resolute in my opinion here. The NICEST man on earth could become president of the US, and they will convince him to murder on a daily basis, and lie to his own family about it. IF I were Pres. I would set up a field trip of the ENTIRE US govt. all the way down to the senate. Tell them we are going on a oil seeking quest (Just like the Crusaders) and when I get them to the Mid east . BLOW THE WHOLE f***ER OFF THE GLOBE. OIL AND ALL. Sorry for all the innocent people that just want a normal life but if they had any smarts they would be the f*** out of there by now. This is an INSANE reality we live in, and it is only getting worse by the minute. I want to show you all something. It's a response to my craigs list add for my scoot.

While I like politics subjects and think that current situation in the world is quite "interesting", perhaps it would be good to open a new topic, for example, "Global issues" under General Discussion. I would be willing to contribute, but would also like to preserve this topic for fuel-related issues.
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 02:57:16 AM »

This is why a lot of people (except Americans) celebrated and partied after the 9/11 incident. Americans got the message that they are not indestructible after all, as Hollywood depicts. This is reality fighting reality! Of course, the Americans still had the upper hand in propaganda because they have all the mass media tools in telling the world all the lies.  It's just a cowboy and indian movie...the indians always die...aaah Hollywood and politics, same banana!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 04:39:18 AM »
Axy...Vivo... I couldn't agree more!

Sterido... "Well apart from Saudi, your president is willing to let Saudis fly planes into big buildings in New York then he goes and bombs Iraq"
Sounds to me like you may know a little something we don't!   Got anything you wanna tell us?

Just for closure I have to say I really do have a heart, and DO care about all the innocents involved in this sh** mess we call "globalisation". It's just sometimes I would like to dig up and zombify some of our world shapers/leaders just so I could kill them again, and again, and............

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 04:41:05 AM »
Ps.... In reading the exploding LIARS... I think that may be the best idea I've ever had/heard! Jus' sayin'

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 05:22:15 AM »
Thank you VERY MUCH Munks. I am a bit of a ocd type, and I have traced his address to the server he used. That was given to Google (as it is their email), and the Atty Gens. office in Fl. as well as Pay Pal. The F'er will burn...   Maybe not in this life but...He will burn

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 06:03:38 AM »
They don't give a F'. Their response is always the same..."We are very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. However our liability waiver is very clear in as much as Craigs List, and our partners are NOT responsible for any transactions whether directly or indirectly occurring as a result of using our listing services" Blah Blah Blah
 The service is a sham. It opens you up to unknown intruders on EVERY POSTING.
It's really about re selling IP's to advertisers. TRY this... Post a thread selling a washing machine. Within 2 weeks your browser will be FULL of adds for washing machines. If you go to your favorite sites the panels or columns on the sides will be full of adds for whatever you posted. TRY IT.
There are 2 programs I use to prevent these intruders. Peer Block, and Snoop Free.
If you are gullible you are doomed from posting there. I took a day off work to wait for a woman coming to "buy" the scoot. She "emailed" me from her phone telling me she just had a wreck and would be delayed... 2 hours later she again Emailed, her van needs a new front end, and she cannot buy the scoot today. THEN she proceeded to tell me how her FANTASTIC paying job will allow her to buy it next week, and If I wanted in on this FANTASTIC paying job to give her my bank card number so she could deposit the scoot money, and she would be right over to give me the details on the job. Her ip/server location was also forwarded to the same authorities

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 11:16:24 AM »
    Sterido... "Well apart from Saudi, your president is willing to let Saudis fly planes into big buildings in New York then he goes and bombs Iraq" Sounds to me like you may know a little something we don't!   Got anything you wanna tell us?

15 out of the 19 hijackers where Saudi's, none where Iraqi, yet your president bombs Iraq and sends kisses and the Bin Laden Family to Saudi ??? . Go figure  ::) http://www.pensitoreview.com/2008/01/16/bush-admits-majority-of-911-hijackers-were-saudis/

Sorry axy, know you said keep it fuel related but i had to reply to zombie so its all his fault. As usual.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 01:37:43 PM »
15 out of the 19 hijackers where Saudi's, none where Iraqi, yet your president bombs Iraq and sends kisses and the Bin Laden Family to Saudi ??? . Go figure  ::) http://www.pensitoreview.com/2008/01/16/bush-admits-majority-of-911-hijackers-were-saudis/

Sorry axy, know you said keep it fuel related but i had to reply to zombie so its all his fault. As usual.

I am not forum moderator. However, i will open now general politics thread, so we can keep scoot threads clean.
---
Kymco Agility 125 2008

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()