Author Topic: General politics and economy thread  (Read 17657 times)

ts1

• View Profile
Re: General politics and economy thread
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 07:52:21 AM »
I'm living in Germany. Together with some neighbours, it is and was a comparatively save harbour in the rough ocean for decades. Many people from distinct countries come here to live and work.

Imho we would be still happier without the occupation troops, which use large bases in our country for their raids in Iraq & Co - and cause political trouble to a country located between east and west.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 08:05:09 AM »
I Understand it must be Terrible to live with aggression. I for One American do sir apologize to you, and your beautiful country for our Leaders? actions. I can empathize
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 08:26:17 AM »
I'm aware of the lies! They (Americans) had their Air Force and Navy bases here in the Philippines for many years, now that they were sent home, they still want to come back in the form of having "friendly war exercises on our shores". Again, a big lie! they just want to be positioned here again. During the second World War, they just told lies and bribed our "innocent" citizens with Hersheys, M&Ms, butter, Marlboros, and all the good U.S. stuff so they will be welcomed. My father was about 12 years old then and worked for the Japs because he said "The Japanese are very respectful and true gentlemen" Again, what made the Japanese look bad were black propaganda, US. media, and...tadaa!!! Hollywood!!!  When a Japanese F*cks a prostitute, they call it "raping these comfort women", but when a G.I. Joe rapes an innocent teener, they'll say "it's the fault of the young flirty bitch!!!" Then the U.S. embassy comes in and sends his soldier home. I would like to see that soldier's dick tied to a modified ZX!! >:(

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 09:18:20 AM »
So you're a half white dick ripping son of a Bitch?   Surprised you have time to post!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

dudley

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
While I agree that it is time to remove american troops from foreign countries, I think some people need to remember that it was their actions that caused the situation in the first place.
Remember the atrocities that got you occupied, and why at the time we needed to be there.
It also seems short sighted to blame the USA for situations negotiated and agreed to by your own governments.at best we are only half responsible.
2010 super 8 150  red/black
bought march 2011
4000 miles march 2012
dr pulley variator w/stock weights
top speed 61.5mph  gps verified

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 04:13:30 PM »
While I agree that it is time to remove american troops from foreign countries, I think some people need to remember that it was their actions that caused the situation in the first place.
The old people, who can remember the war during their childhood, had probably no influence at all. At worst they have been forced to serve as child soldiers. The had been victims and they still are victims. As their childs and grandchilds too.
Who does really think an "eternal" occupation will make love?
And what would you say, if the native red indians want their continent back!?

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »
Native American Kemosabi .

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
A Native American, a Cowboy, and a Black man are sitting around a camp fire, and the Native began to sob. The black man says... Whats bothering you Indian. The Native says... Once my people were many. We held all the earth below our feet. Now there are just a very few of us left. The black man said once my people were very few, and now we are the majority in most areas of the country. The cowboy says... That's cause we aint played cowboys, and niggers yet.

Don't worry. Everyone has seen the word before...

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 11:15:04 PM »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 11:34:39 PM »
I have heard the same definition. Poor Tonto!  Wasn't he Canadian anyway? That would make him a ...

old mod

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »
Hey fun is fun,
                      BUT! We are from all over the world, the colour of our skin is immaterial, we all love to ride our scoots, for whatever economics we endure!    Please keep racism out of it!!!!! That only makes you a lesser person!!!!
         Let's please stick to the topic of this thread, global economics and politics!
     Axy, is obviosly a very intelligent guy, as  are we all, because we opted for what we thought was a mechanically sound scooter, it's not too bad!
      Kymco is the natural? progression of a company trying to sell it's products to make money.  They make a reasonable product in my personal opinion.  The politics of China leave a lot to be desired, I am not a fan of capatilism, but comunism does not work because of greed' read Orwells Animal Farm.
       Education and understanding ie, give the other guy/gal a chance!
            Peace Brothers.  K

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 03:31:29 AM »
Sorry if a joke offended. I am the furthest thing from a bigot. Just a word. Lets make him an Mic instead...
So the cowboy say's "We aint played cowboys, and Mic's yet!"  Not quite the same... (damn Canadians)

Capitalism sucks for the workers. The guy digging the hole gets minimum wage. The guy that tells him where to dig gets xxx.
Communism sucks for the same reason. The only real cure is get rid of the money. No money= level playing field. If you REALLY think about it, there is no need for money at all.
I would suggest watching a crappy movie with a valid point: Out of time
It replaces money with time. You are born with x time, and the rest is up to you. GREED is the root. People just SUCK.

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 12:40:48 PM »

GREED is the root. People just SUCK.

Hey, all americans, quit squawking about politics and go pay your taxes. Remember, it's the patriotic thing to do. And think about all the fine politicians that have your money spent already. (Here in the usa tax day is upon us, April 17 I believe. Just happens to coincide with the same day that is generally regarded as the day when all the money you have made this year goes to the government.) Enjoy the rest of your year!

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »
Capitalism does indeed suck bigtime. Im with Zombie, my time is more valuable than any amount of money.

For me a form of Marxism is the way to go, only theres too many greedy bastards who are just out to look after themselves so even that would fail with the current mindset of society at large today.

Its true, power corrupts.

Chaos is my co-pilot.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()