Author Topic: General politics and economy thread  (Read 17640 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: General politics and economy thread
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »
Viva!!!

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 02:17:23 PM »
The US gov spend billions every year to protect their "freedom" and yet they live in a constant state of paranoia and fear of attack.

That always gets me, they (as in Goverment) talk about "attacks" on there "Freedom" yet they feel free to violate everyone elses freedom. i dont have anything against Americans i just dont like the goverment (or any for that matter)
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
You think, the old Japanese of WW2 are still alive and making politics? Same with Russians, Nazis etc.? Then: How much wars did Japanese & Co started in the last decades?
I do not make people responsible for something their ancestors did. But If you want, I can remind you of the native Americans and request to make justice at home first.

I think your taking my comments out of context, matter of fact I know you are. The Japanese are still occupied by the US just as Germany is and I know they have hard restrictions on what type of military they are allowed to have, so that shows me how limited in scope your knowledge is. The USSR went broke if you'll recall not to long ago and they lost most of their outposts, oopps!

As far as what the US did and still does to the Native American's it is one of the greatest (biggest) crimes ever commited in the world. We can discuss this if you'd like but I'm sure we will agree more then disagree. I find much flawd with the US, but I can also see many wonderful things we've done over the years, most of Europe would be speaking German if it weren't for us.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2012, 08:29:09 PM »
but I can also see many wonderful things we've done over the years
Korea war? Vietnam war? (failed) Kuba invasion? ...
most of Europe would be speaking German if it weren't for us.
Russia won WW2 in Europe and freed Europe (and Germany too!) from fascism. The Russians effort exceeds that of all western forces by about 10x. Look at the vast recaptured territory and their immense human effort (and losses). Russia still helps Europe (and Germany!) not to be totally dominated by the US.
(Not that Russian leaders are more decent than US leaders - a single world leader is imho always bad.)

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2012, 09:05:51 PM »
I think your taking my comments out of context, matter of fact I know you are. The Japanese are still occupied by the US just as Germany is and I know they have hard restrictions on what type of military they are allowed to have, so that shows me how limited in scope your knowledge is. The USSR went broke if you'll recall not to long ago and they lost most of their outposts, oopps!

As far as what the US did and still does to the Native American's it is one of the greatest (biggest) crimes ever commited in the world. We can discuss this if you'd like but I'm sure we will agree more then disagree. I find much flawd with the US, but I can also see many wonderful things we've done over the years, most of Europe would be speaking German if it weren't for us.

Sorry, but there were also so many resistance movements throughout Europe. My country for example (a country of 22 million at the time) was freed by local resistance movement and they drove away both Italians and Germans. There were neither Russians nor Americans in Yugoslavia at the end of WW II.

We should also notice that at the very beginning the Russians were Nazi Germany's allies. I wonder how many people are aware of the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact from 1939, and the fact that Germans and Russians have divided Poland between themselves.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »

Not entirely true! The US sat back while Hitler was decimating Jews/Poles/Slavs... We did not enter the war until Japan forced our hand. In fact Hitler was the Ossama Bin Laden of his day. US dollars were pumping INTO Germany during his "crusade". We actually supported/backed him. Same as Bin Laden. The US had no love for the French/English. We were Not their to protect them. We were there to cover our tracks.
Cuba is another example. Joe Kennedy was importing Cane Sugar/molasses from Cuba. He Founded Seagrams in Canada so he could produce whiskey during prohibition. The US was not allowing bulk sale of sugar for that reason. When Castro took power he (castro) denied sugar to the Kennedy's. THAT is why the embargo. Nothing to do with missiles. Sam Giancana, and Joe Kennedy were partners in the hootch business, and threatened to take Cuba from Castro. He in turn turned to the USSR for DEFENSE.
The Hootch money paid off, and a new President was bought. As for who killed Kennedy? Look up PPP. I'm NOT claiming to know Anything but there is some VERY interesting reading. Another book that is First hand on Cuba/Kennedy is "I Sam". Of course it is Biased but we can all read between the lines. Well some of us...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2012, 01:03:25 AM »
The US had no love for the French/English. We were Not their to protect them. We were there to cover our tracks.

This is why i wouldnt trust the american goverment as far as i could throw them (which wouldnt be far)  actually same goes for the british goverment.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2012, 01:08:39 AM »
You just have to lie is the protocol.

SEE If Jack says we can't I guess we Can't
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2012, 01:38:50 AM »

Not entirely true! The US sat back while Hitler was decimating Jews/Poles/Slavs... We did not enter the war until Japan forced our hand. In fact Hitler was the Ossama Bin Laden of his day. US dollars were pumping INTO Germany during his "crusade". We actually supported/backed him. Same as Bin Laden. The US had no love for the French/English. We were Not their to protect them. We were there to cover our tracks.
Cuba is another example. Joe Kennedy was importing Cane Sugar/molasses from Cuba. He Founded Seagrams in Canada so he could produce whiskey during prohibition. The US was not allowing bulk sale of sugar for that reason. When Castro took power he (castro) denied sugar to the Kennedy's. THAT is why the embargo. Nothing to do with missiles. Sam Giancana, and Joe Kennedy were partners in the hootch business, and threatened to take Cuba from Castro. He in turn turned to the USSR for DEFENSE.
The Hootch money paid off, and a new President was bought. As for who killed Kennedy? Look up PPP. I'm NOT claiming to know Anything but there is some VERY interesting reading. Another book that is First hand on Cuba/Kennedy is "I Sam". Of course it is Biased but we can all read between the lines. Well some of us...

Sad but true...as the Metallica song goes...  This is what I was talking about. All the "behind the scenes" that a lot of innocent citizens of the world are ignorant of. Pity those ordinary soldiers who become puppets of these greedy politicians. Their superiors will just give them some training, brain storming, guns and ammo and tell them to go and kill those mothrf**kers because they are the enemy and if you don't shoot them they will shoot you. And the soldier answers "sir! yes sir!"

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
I for one am thank full I was born between wars. I am MORE than certain they would have to catch up with me. I'd be driving to afgan. to get the bastards first. You know the filthy, dirty, kitten killing, goat raping afgan people.
What? Really?
My Bad... I just found out the Afgans are really a breed of dog. I must be thinking of the Niger people. I'd run out of ammo in seconds killing those guys.
What now? Really...
Ok I just found out Niger is a country. So who is it we are supposed to hate?
CANADIANS!!! Those floppy headed pricks are up to something... I just know it. They're too quite! NUKE Canada.
What the F' is it this time?
Ok. Apparently Canada is too close to nuke. Maybe I could just throw a bunch of joints across the border, and have the country arrested for possession.

Yeah I guess we are brought up to listen to authority figures even tho they are more often wrong than right!

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »

CANADIANS!!! Those floppy headed pricks are up to something... I just know it. They're too quite! NUKE Canada.

Funny you should say that! Animosity runs high towards Canadians from Northern Vermonters, New Yorkers, etc. I'm sure if you started a "NUKE CANADA" movement, you would have some flannel-wearing, cattle-herding, tractor-driving, red neck northerners on your side  ;D

I manage a retail store. We literally have buses come in and out during peak seasons with tourists. They're all full of Canadians. Some of my employees tell me they: "Dress funny, smell funny, talk funny, walk funny, and always argue about the exchange rate!" Truth be told, our tourists are French Canadians from the Montreal area, so I obviously realize that this minority group of seemingly wannabe Europeans are not an extension of who the collective "Canadian" is.

P.S. Having bonuses that are geared on store profit and increased sales, I LOVE CANADIANS!  :D

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2012, 02:04:01 PM »

Funny you should say that! Animosity runs high towards Canadians from Northern Vermonters, New Yorkers, etc. I'm sure if you started a "NUKE CANADA" movement, you would have some flannel-wearing, cattle-herding, tractor-driving, red neck northerners on your side  ;D

I manage a retail store. We literally have buses come in and out during peak seasons with tourists. They're all full of Canadians. Some of my employees tell me they: "Dress funny, smell funny, talk funny, walk funny, and always argue about the exchange rate!" Truth be told, our tourists are French Canadians from the Montreal area, so I obviously realize that this minority group of seemingly wannabe Europeans are not an extension of who the collective "Canadian" is.

P.S. Having bonuses that are geared on store profit and increased sales, I LOVE CANADIANS!  :D

It is interesting that animosity from Americans towards Canadians (does it work vice versa - never heard of it?) to us from Europe seems no more relevant than animosity between Greeks and Turks, Serbs and Croats, German and French, Russiand and Kazakh... meaning it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

It seems that it is enough for two nations to live close to each other to start cutting each others' throats (literally, or abstractly).

This shows what human nature is like. Homo homini lupus.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2012, 03:28:55 AM »
" Homo homini lupus. "

Yeah them too! Where do they live? (dirty hippie homo's) Never mind I found them. They are outside living in an old ice cream truck...

Really guys... I don't have a hateful bone in my body. BUT wrong is wrong. I am very tired of seeing hypocrisy, and b latent lies rule the day.
You all most likely know I thrive on fixing things, and people need alot of fixing. The reason I post all the ridiculous schtuff is to keep my mood lighter. If you cant laugh at your self... It puts things in perspective for me. If I claim to hate guinea pigs you can bet the farm I have a house full of homeless stray guinea pigs. (just no hippies, or people from anywhere)
I always feel like a kid in the candy store window. It can all be eaten but not today. I want to fix it but no one will help.
I do what I can when I can but it never seems like enough... swimming up that damn waterfall 24/7

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2012, 05:26:46 AM »
It's a good thing we have the internet and this forum to let off some steam, otherwise, pressure will build-up and boom! Swimming up the waterfall has its purpose just like the salmon swimming upstream to spawn. The weak will never survive and only the strong has the right to spawn  ::)

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2012, 11:03:57 AM »
It is interesting that animosity from Americans towards Canadians (does it work vice versa - never heard of it?) to us from Europe seems no more relevant than animosity between Greeks and Turks, Serbs and Croats, German and French, Russiand and Kazakh... meaning it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

It seems that it is enough for two nations to live close to each other to start cutting each others' throats (literally, or abstractly).

This shows what human nature is like. Homo homini lupus.

It's always as simple as this: People have a distaste of anything that is out of THEIR norm. I find it to be a complete waste of time and energy. So I tell them "GET BACK TO WORK!"   :D      Afterall, my employees pay checks are paid in part from those that they are complaining about.

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()