Author Topic: Zombie is now a Malossi Dealer...  (Read 2531 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Zombie is now a Malossi Dealer...
« on: April 14, 2012, 03:39:48 AM »
I just picked up a Malossi Dealer plan. My marine business is enough to qualify me for Malossi dealer status. I preach everyone should help somewhere, and now I can help my Bro's get better pricing on everything Malossi makes/sells. Since I am a one man shop, and do NOT intend to EVER open a "store" I have been blessed with this opportunity. Shop for your BEST prices, show me the link, and I will discount 10% below that price.
This is NO joke/ploy. My email is in the profile if you do not want to post questions about ordering. I will stock NOTHING so all orders will be placed by me and I will have to wait the same as you. For most small $ amounts I will cover the order for a small deposit 10% maybe. For larger $ amounts )$100.00+( I would require the bulk of the payment. Perhaps some sort of Escrow account for those that don't trust! I have no intent of Spaming our forum so I will leave this post as just that... A post. I will inquire more about drop shipping, but I don't think that is an option w/ Malossi. You order/I order/I receive the order, and ship to you.
In my marine business I sell everything at wholesale to get the work. Malossi will not allow wholesale pricing or my privilege will be revoked. So I do need to verify the link/price, and will beat it. PM/Email/post, and I will help.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie is now a Malossi Dealer...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 03:44:22 AM »
I forgot to mention Pay pal. I will be accepting Paypal only. That way both parties are protected, and there is a moderator of sorts for any issues.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Shaka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 04:05:30 AM »
Awesome!!! ;D 
Ps.  I'm a partsforscooters.com and scrappydoggscooters.com / chinesescooterparts.com dealer  Shhhhh!!!!! Dont' tell anyone!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 04:27:40 AM »
I'll keep it under my hat!
I just made the right call on the right day. My first order was an MHR 47mm for the Malossi case. I'm moving to the Polinni Corsa for the Ruima case.
The drag Mina is getting ALL Malossi parts. Right now I have a 48mm malossi sport/50.5mm Ruima, and two OEM bore zx kits. I just got the Phongeer long, and am NOT impressed. CHEAP! It's thinner than the JW pipe that cracked everywhere. So I ordered a Scorpion from VT, and my windjammer will be here monday-tues.
With all the money I spent on these damn scoots I'm GLAD to have some help from Malossi. I really took them up just for myself, but if I can help someone else get the best at reasonable prices...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 05:54:23 AM »
That's just great Zombie! Now we have a Malossi dealer who's also an expert in scoots! Pardon my excitement Sir, but what malossi belt be best for my super 8 125cc? Thanks in advance!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »
I aint no x spurt nuttin' Yo!
 I really don't' know what belt would fit on anything. I really don't even know my own sizes. I kinda recognize the part number when I see it tho.
The weird thing about Malossi belts is, while they do Not slip ever... They blow up into thousands of pieces when they do fail. (which is almost often enough to carry a spare in the scoot.).  I would only really get one if I were planning to Try to mess it up. Babying it wont extend it normal short life. Bando OEM is much longer lasting, and gives warning signs of wear instead of just exploding. Kevlar is tough on cvt parts too. It polishes so intense it actually "gauls" the metal, and pulls out pits. If you like new stuff all the time Kevlar is best. If you want to get several years out of parts... Get the OEM or non kevlar equivalent.
I guess if you find a link/price you can email me,and see what I can find out for details... If you're a smart person I would sure accept any recommendations/ideas how to make secure/safe transactions.  I see a need for a separate email address. "Got Mo' Numba's Dan A A A Pinn Ball Ma'sheen"

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 08:45:57 AM »
I aint no x spurt nuttin' Yo!
 I really don't' know what belt would fit on anything. I really don't even know my own sizes. I kinda recognize the part number when I see it tho.
The weird thing about Malossi belts is, while they do Not slip ever... They blow up into thousands of pieces when they do fail. (which is almost often enough to carry a spare in the scoot.).  I would only really get one if I were planning to Try to mess it up. Babying it wont extend it normal short life. Bando OEM is much longer lasting, and gives warning signs of wear instead of just exploding. Kevlar is tough on cvt parts too. It polishes so intense it actually "gauls" the metal, and pulls out pits. If you like new stuff all the time Kevlar is best. If you want to get several years out of parts... Get the OEM or non kevlar equivalent.
I guess if you find a link/price you can email me,and see what I can find out for details... If you're a smart person I would sure accept any recommendations/ideas how to make secure/safe transactions.  I see a need for a separate email address. "Got Mo' Numba's Dan A A A Pinn Ball Ma'sheen"

And you sez you aint no x purt in nuttin! huh?  ;D Very good explanation. Some so called x spurts will just tell the model and part number! Thank you Zombie! I'll stick to the OEM. I still have my original belt and the odo reads 5,800+

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 09:07:59 AM »
 odo reads 5,800+

In Malossi that equals 5 belts in 800+ miles.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 09:09:16 AM »
malossiparts101@gmail.com

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 09:12:16 AM »
I should have mentioned this includes Polini, and Delorto as well. I know right!

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 06:43:47 PM »
Good on ya, Zombie! And you too, Shaka!

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 09:33:03 PM »
Cool, guessing its not for me tho as the import costs to the UK would push my prices up again?
If they would drop ship that would be easier for everyone.

Chaos is my co-pilot.

sentinex

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
that is awesome zombie, best luck on the new business, we will call you for any malossi parts.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 10:29:20 PM »
I did inquire about drop shipping, and was given a flat NO. It's silly to ship thru Europe to USA, and back... Why don't you try a few prices, and I'll see how I can arrange for overseas shipping, and still get you the best price including shipping. I'm not in this for money (I have a job). It's all about the "Hook up". Because I am dealing thru a distributer for Malossi I also get the same dealer pricing on Polinni/Delorto/NYC/Posh/Leo Vince/Technigas/Airisol, as well as many other QUALITY brands.
Do your price shopping, and let me know what you find. Always here to hook a brother up!!!

Hoolander2

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 06:00:44 AM »
Excellent, Zombie!!!  Thanks for thinkin' of us! 

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()