Author Topic: 41.4 mpg?  (Read 7133 times)

Shaka

• View Profile
Re: 41.4 mpg?
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2012, 04:43:56 AM »
Once you get back it'll be just fine... It's a great spot for Hippies too. They Never have to bathe.
Naw... My Dad lives there. He's an ass.
I got ya!  ;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2012, 04:47:12 AM »
If you happen to run across an old dude looking like he knows something no one else does, and is smoking Kent cigarette's... Kick his F'n ass for me. Tell him Ken sent ya!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 09:17:07 AM »
I dont recognise the institution of the "UK" since we are not united in any way, we all, Scots, Welsh, Irish, English,  disagree over everything! I only use the word cos im lazy and cant be bothered explaining on F.B and other forums why Scotland is NOT part of England to to foreigners or non europeans. Truth is there is no UK.

Anyway, SCOTLAND has pretty dire weather really most of the time. Its 50/50 if its going to be dry or wet each day, normally freezing from Sept/Oct - March/April and we normally get our summer sun quota sometime between May-Sept. I have to carry wet gear every day unless its the height of "summer".

Oh and when i say sun, that doesnt mean like real proper sun like what everyone else seems to get, no, our "sun" seems to be a tad shy and runs off as soon as you look at it.

Saying that we do normally get good snowboarding weather and have plenty of good ski resorts up north so it aint all bad.  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

baddi

• Top speed: 38 km/h and fuel economy: 50 km/l
    • View Profile
    • My project fuel injection gallery
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 09:21:37 AM »
I dont recognise the institution of the "UK" since we are not united in any way, we all, Scots, Welsh, Irish, English,  disagree over everything! I only use the word cos im lazy and cant be bothered explaining on F.B and other forums why Scotland is NOT part of England to to foreigners or non europeans. Truth is there is no UK.

Anyway, SCOTLAND has pretty dire weather really most of the time. Its 50/50 if its going to be dry or wet each day, normally freezing from Sept/Oct - March/April and we normally get our summer sun quota sometime between May-Sept. I have to carry wet gear every day unless its the height of "summer".

Oh and when i say sun, that doesnt mean like real proper sun like what everyone else seems to get, no, our "sun" seems to be a tad shy and runs off as soon as you look at it.

Saying that we do normally get good snowboarding weather and have plenty of good ski resorts up north so it aint all bad.  :D

If you cut away the snowboarding weather, it sounds alot like Denmark xD
But yeah, the only way it is united is from the ancient kings an queens invading and concurring their nearby countries, isn't that right? ;)
First Kymco agility 50 (2008) 11.000+ km (dead)
Second kymco agility 50 (2010) 20.000+ km. Project Fuel Injection. Stolen.
Kymco K-pipe 125 (2014) 7400 km.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2012, 10:27:28 AM »
If you were to DNA test us Scots you would find a lot of us have a lot of Viking blood in us too, especially those of us living in our northern Isles. In fact i would bet we probably have more in common with Scandanavian countries than we do with England.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

baddi

• Top speed: 38 km/h and fuel economy: 50 km/l
    • View Profile
    • My project fuel injection gallery
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2012, 11:20:53 AM »
If you were to DNA test us Scots you would find a lot of us have a lot of Viking blood in us too, especially those of us living in our northern Isles. In fact i would bet we probably have more in common with Scandanavian countries than we do with England.

Yeah, as the vikings raided that area alot, and many settled. Thats also why Danish and English are so much alike.
For example, the english word Gate comes from the danish word Gade, which means a little street and the english word beef (and french beuf) comes from the danish word bøf, which means the same as the english word. :)

First Kymco agility 50 (2008) 11.000+ km (dead)
Second kymco agility 50 (2010) 20.000+ km. Project Fuel Injection. Stolen.
Kymco K-pipe 125 (2014) 7400 km.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2012, 12:30:28 AM »
I typed UK cause I was lazy. No offense Bro. Ireland is the same with the Viking ancestry. I can live with that.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2012, 07:15:18 AM »
I typed UK cause I was lazy. No offense Bro. Ireland is the same with the Viking ancestry. I can live with that.

Nah, not offended at all, technically the UK still exists and Scotland is still part of it, at least until 2014. We are so far apart in our aims. Ideals and goals tho that England and Scotland that the union is straining at the seams. If you look at Scots priorities and the things which are important to us, then compare that to england, you will see it is like comparing black and white, both are colours but the are complety different.

I fully expect if we vote to go independent that Wales will follow and also the Irish will finally end the occupation in the north of THEIR country and re-unite the emerald isle as one irish nation, which is a loooooong time overdue.

Tiocfaidh ár lá my celtic brother.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
im not proper "english" "british" or anything else... im just human like anyone else. also on the MPG thingie i only have to fill up each week usually wednesday to wednesday but if i use 95 RON i will need to fill up sooner. i use higher octane like 97-99 most of the time, it tends to last longer.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2012, 08:46:04 AM »
im not proper "english" "british" or anything else... im just human like anyone else.

I made you an honorary Scot? I thought we were invading Croatia next week?  :D

From your "Fookin" dialect i assumed you were from round Newcastle/Sunderland area WK, which would make you practically Scottish anyway?

I agree tho, when asked my race i like to reply Human Race. Once we get our nation back we can forget about all this b.s, but 1st things 1st. I fonsider myself Scottish 1st, European 2nd and in no way British at all, the sight of that butchers apron union flag gets me in the mood for a fight, prob from all those years of growning up in Glasgow as a Glasgow Celtic fan and seeing the moronic Rangers fans wave them aloft whole singing God Save The Queen (of England). Surprised they could even hold the flag with their bloody knuckles all scraped from dragging along the ground as they walk!  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2012, 09:04:36 AM »
I made you an honorary Scot? I thought we were invading Croatia next week?  :D

dont worry i still hold that title and im still up for the invasion

From your "Fookin" dialect i assumed you were from round Newcastle/Sunderland area WK, which would make you practically Scottish anyway?

i was originaly born north london then me and my parents moved to norfolk when i was 11, been here ever since.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 09:14:11 AM »
Norfolk? Isnt that where Bernard Mathews and his turkeys came from? Bootiful!  :D

Your kilts will be ready, i got them on order.  :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 09:46:35 AM »
Norfolk? Isnt that where Bernard Mathews and his turkeys came from? Bootiful!  :D

it is indeed. my mum and step dad worked there for a week and couldnt hack it.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012, 12:33:32 AM »
 Tiocfaidh ár lá my celtic brother.    Let the invading begin...
If zombie Croait's chase us I'm tripping TS1

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
I cant even remember the last time i saw Benny Hill lol,  :D

Brilliant.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()