Author Topic: Impressing the big bikes!  (Read 1668 times)

scarlett

• View Profile
Impressing the big bikes!
« on: April 16, 2012, 04:58:17 AM »
Went on a four hour ride today from Columbus to Mohican State Park in Ohio and back with 12 other riders. Most were on big Harleys, Suzukis, Yamahas. I was the only scooter.  At the first stop about 45 minutes in they all wanted to know what size engine was. Next stop, many were amazed that I was keeping up with ease. By the end of the ride they were all impressed by the little scooter that could!  I love my P250! 

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: Impressing the big bikes!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 05:46:17 AM »
Wish I was there! :D

bandit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 01:43:23 AM »
Hey Scarlett, I assume you live in the columbus,ohio area as I do. I want to inform you about a big scooter rally that is at the north market every year in late sept. last year they had around 200 scooters show up. It is called scoot-a-que. It's a must-see event. I think they had a facebook page.

andrewmartinee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:59:05 PM »
Oh nice this is. You are so lucky to see this type of big bikes. If you have photos of it so please post here so I can see it and I also enjoy little bit.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 06:51:35 AM »
We all love Picts..
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

ailixhomes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 06:38:48 AM »
According to me now a days bike riding is the latest fashion in our young generation. Bike riding is my hobby. There are so many different type of brand are famous like Bajaj, Honda, Hero, Harleys, Suzukis, Yamahas etc.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:49:20 AM by ailixhomes »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()