Author Topic: starter  (Read 5536 times)

blue

• View Profile
Re: starter
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 09:06:08 PM »
its all good mine is broke any ways I tryed to fix today and put it back in and it just keeped geting stuck.
time for new. the teeth on mine are bad also.

why cant we all just get along ............... rember that song why cant we be friends.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 11:59:25 PM »
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 01:03:29 AM »
OMG..................to funny thats a good one...............................maybe its time to take the wife out for a walk.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 02:17:56 AM »
 ;D
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »
hey blue did you know summit was up with the starter when you goto start it and all you get is a clicking sound? im having probs with mine starting at the mo, if i goto use the electric start all i hear is a *click click* noise when i press the button.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 11:36:39 AM »
hey blue did you know summit was up with the starter when you goto start it and all you get is a clicking sound? im having probs with mine starting at the mo, if i goto use the electric start all i hear is a *click click* noise when i press the button.

ya Mine does the same thing .But with the bendix out the starter motor works. with the bendix in it wont work. If I leav it in it just shoots out and gets stuck then the motor just clicks.try takeing yours out and use just the kick start.

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »
WK is your battery ok? I had a bad regulator last year and my battery wouldnt charge off the motor so o jad to use a charger every wk or so to boost it up. When it was almost out of charge i got the click click noise but it wouldnt come close to kicking the motor over.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »
..... cont. If you can run a set of jumper leads off a car to your battery and try turn it over with the elec start it will tell you if its your battery at fault or not.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 08:30:55 PM »
no no no dont try a car battery I have seen scoots wireing melt down right in front of me by trying that.
but you can use a deep cycle battery from a boat they dont put out so big of a charge .

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 08:36:01 PM »
No blue, i dont mean to run a car battery instead of your scoot battery, just use it for a jump start. I did mine at least 3-4 times and it was ok? Still use the same scoot battery today, 1 yr later.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
...blue...make sure you still have this steel bushing in your cvt cover as well....

;)

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »
..... cont. If you can run a set of jumper leads off a car to your battery and try turn it over with the elec start it will tell you if its your battery at fault or not.

ah right okie dokie. i shall do that. i know it cant be the battery though because i had it changed not so long ago because my old on ewas the original that had done 12,500 miles.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 11:43:37 PM »
You most likely have a bad starter relay. You can replace it w/ a Bosch or Cole Hersey from the autoparts. You will have to remove the terminals from your plug, and stick them on the new relay.http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=opera&rls=en&q=bosch+30a+relay&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5981072858508301476&sa=X&ei=C6OQT76BBqiF6QGX9tSzBA&ved=0CIgBEPMCMAE

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 12:55:23 AM »
...blue...make sure you still have this steel bushing in your cvt cover as well....

;)

all parts are there for some reason when I push the start button the bendix shoots out and gets stuck and then the elc. start just clicks after that. the elc works but the bendix sticks So it must be to bad to try to use Im good with the kick start for now. as long as the scoot dont shut down on me when rideing because then I have to rekick it on the side of the road . not good.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 01:36:17 AM »
..i have a cpl good bendi....

...pm me your address, i'll mail you one...

;D
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()